Ian Rapoport: Eagles working to trade G Evan Mathis

Punch

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if the Bills would win a bidding war for him with their cap situation if he gets cut

They have over $4M in cap space now and can free up another $3M by designating Chris Williams as a post June 1 cut. Mathis' cap hit is less than $5M currently. If the Bills want him they will have zero problem fitting him into the cap.

They have over $4M in cap space now and can free up another $3M by designating Chris Williams as a post June 1 cut. Mathis' cap hit is less than $5M currently. If the Bills want him they will have zero problem fitting him into the cap.

I get what he is saying though....when you trade for a player he is yours.....you dont have to outbid anyone else for him financially.

I would toss them a low round pick.....our low rounders are not going to make the team anyway.

I get what he is saying though....when you trade for a player he is yours.....you dont have to outbid anyone else for him financially.

I would toss them a low round pick.....our low rounders are not going to make the team anyway.

Oh me too (in a second). With that being said if the Bills want him thought they have plenty of flexibility to get it done.