Vikings Season 3

LB3

The people of Northumbria weren't Scots, they were Anglo-Saxons. The People of Scotland were not Norse/Germanic, they were Picts. The Picts were a pre-Roman Celtic tribe. They are the Barbians who started attacking Romanized Briton after the Empire withdrew. The Romanized Britons offered land to the Angles and Saxons to fight off the Picts

My thoughts also

You know I thought this took place during the lifetime of Charlemagne. I guess not. He'd have !@#$ed any Viking invasion up. His grandfather Charles Martel was pretty wicked as well. What happened to the French? :lol:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I thought this took place during the lifetime of Charlemagne. I guess not. He'd have !@#$ed any Viking invasion up. His grandfather Charles Martel was pretty wicked as well. What happened to the French? :lol:

They conquered England in 1066 and left the cheese eating surrender monkeys behind

They conquered England in 1066 and left the cheese eating surrender monkeys behind

the Normans invaded England who were vikings that invaded France, not trying to bust you balls just saying.

The people of Northumbria weren't Scots, they were Anglo-Saxons. The People of Scotland were not Norse/Germanic, they were Picts. The Picts were a pre-Roman Celtic tribe. They are the Barbians who started attacking Romanized Briton after the Empire withdrew. The Romanized Britons offered land to the Angles and Saxons to fight off the Picts

My thoughts also

I know know the Scots were picts/celtics, my memory was Fuzzy on Northumbria though, I was thinking it was basically Scotland, probably looked at one too many maps :D

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Watched after the hockey games last night as could not sleep.

Best war/fight scenes of the series. Thought it was great. Funny, I was actually rooting for the Frenchies, don't know why.

Rollo and the Princess going to be getting busy...right?

Kalph ....man I don't know, I mean she is smoking, but she ain't lying, she is going to kill you.

Ragnar, that's a lot of lives to sacrifice I guess he kinda knew they were in trouble and wanted Floki to take the fall, wonder what they will do differently in round 2.

Best war/fight scenes of the series. Thought it was great. Funny, I was actually rooting for the Frenchies, don't know why.

Kalph ....man I don't know, I mean she is smoking, but she ain't lying, she is going to kill you.

Ragnar, that's a lot of lives to sacrifice I guess he kinda knew they were in trouble and wanted Floki to take the fall, wonder what they will do differently in round 2.

agreed Best war/fight scenes of the series - a brutal slaughter

Rollo and the Princess - the seer said Rolo would get some rewards in Paris.

Kalph will get whats coming to him from Lagertha

Ragnar a patient man will make sure Floki faces his Gods

they will go through the front gate as they learned the walls are too difficult and they know what faces them once they cross the bridge.

Watched after the hockey games last night as could not sleep.

Rollo probably

Kalph is nuts

Yeah wouldn't have sacrificed all those men for Floki, should have just tried him for murder then executed him ... but were is the fun in that :devil:

What an incredible episode! I knew Ragnar was playing Floki. Floki let the power get to his head way too much. Rollo and the French princess will absolutely be getting busy.

I couldn't believe it when I thought Bjorn had died. I'm liking his character more and more. It's cool that you see Ragnar's respect for Bjorn growing. The pride in his voice when he told Bjorn he saw him leading.

I HAVE TO SEE LAGERTHA NAKED!

What an incredible episode! I knew Ragnar was playing Floki. Floki let the power get to his head way too much. Rollo and the French princess will absolutely be getting busy.

I couldn't believe it when I thought Bjorn had died. I'm liking his character more and more. It's cool that you see Ragnar's respect for Bjorn growing. The pride in his voice when he told Bjorn he saw him leading.

I HAVE TO SEE LAGERTHA NAKED!

Wonder if we could start a kickstarter or something to raise enough money to get this showed moved to HBO.