NFL Combine 2015

YoloinOhio

Here's my mock draft

2) Ellis McCarthy DT UCLA: Bills will need to replace Kyle Williams soon.

3) TJ Yeldon RB Alabama: FredEx is getting long in the tooth, possible loss of Spiller won't hurt as much

5) Wes Saxton TE South Alabama: A necessity for the team. Natural hands catcher, possible red zone threat.

5) Blake Bell TE Oklahoma: Big, athletic "FOOTBALL" player. Played multiple positions in college. Bills need "FOOTBALL" players.

6) Dezmin Lewis WR Central Arkansas: Tall receiver. Couldn't get Bryant, so I'll settle with Dez Lewis

7) Nick Marshall CB Auburn: Another "FOOTBALL" player. Could possibly convert to Safety.

No defensive players will be by the Bills with their first pick. #50 Edited by Beef Jerky

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Outright or just the Bills?!

I just edited heh. Rex did a quick interview on ESPN and they asked him if his first pick will be defense even though it is #50. He flat out said the defense is stacked from top to bottom and said they will be looking to upgrade the offense.

I just edited heh. Rex did a quick interview on ESPN and they asked him if his first pick will be defense even though it is #50. He flat out said the defense is stacked from top to bottom and said they will be looking to upgrade the offense.

I knew what you meant, was just joshing. I fully expected our draft to be offense prior to the information that was being relayed to the media. Our deficiencies have been offense, I can only speculate but I feel we may only see one defensive player in our draft and that's in the last 3 rounds.

Right now some coach is thinking he can fix Sammie Coates' drops and will overdraft him despite all of other coaches not being able to fix his drops

Nelson Agholor and Justin Hardy looks promising. I'm intrigued to see which team they end up on and how well they perform throughout their careers.

@pecrawleynfl: According to, @KimJonesSports Nelson Agholor dislocated his finger in catching drills and is done for the day. #NFLCombine