Feminist Aborts Baby Boy

Dante

What a sick pud, if actually true. Hopefully a heavy dose of karma comes her way. Sadly the poor boy is probably better off. I can't imagine what he would turn out like after 18 years of her.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/09/feminist-aborts-baby-for-being-a-boy-shocked-people-dont-approve/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11405141/Has-a-woman-aborted-her-baby-because-its-a-boy.html

Edited by Dante

A reason that I don't personally agree with... but it's her body, her rules. Until the fetus is viable outside the womb, she can make whatever decision she wants, even if I think it's for ****ty reasons.

You just argued that a woman can abort a healthy baby at, say, 38 months, just because she wants to.

Very telling.

Edited by LABillzFan

Or that you are a true Christian :lol:

Funny how someone who knows so very little about a subject continues to prove to everyone how little he knows by pretending he knows so much.

But hey...maybe once again you can find some out-of-context Bible quote you can't explain to make a point no one will understand. Or better yet...tell everyone how when you have 100 of something, you really have 200 of it.

Yes - because everything on the internet is true...just like story the blogger made up.

Making the story up just makes the blogger a bigger idiot....

No, I made no claim pertaining to the veracity of the story. I did question (in a roundabout way) how you verified that it was false. Are you going to provide proof or not?

As Elaine Benes would say "Fake, Fake, Fake, Fake, Fake...."

Don't be embarrassed - many other like minded citizens got taken along for the ride too.... :thumbsup:

What is your source that it is fake you !@#$ing mouth breather?

As Elaine Benes would say "Fake, Fake, Fake, Fake, Fake...."

Don't be embarrassed - many other like minded citizens got taken along for the ride too.... :thumbsup:

You presume an awful lot. I didn't even offer an opinion on the subject. Stop being such a sanctimonious blowhard and just post a link when you call out another post as being fake. You may well be right, but at least have the courtesy to share the source of your enlightenment with others. It makes for good conversation.

You presume an awful lot. I didn't even offer an opinion on the subject. Stop being such a sanctimonious blowhard and just post a link when you call out another post as being fake. You may well be right, but at least have the courtesy to share the source of your enlightenment with others. It makes for good conversation.

He has no proof.