Why did Incognito leave the Bills?

FLBillsGuy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was not offered another deal........its that simple.

Some say he hated Buffalo?

Prove it with a link because he never said any of that.

Dude he played 3 whole games as a Bill, and the team smartly moved on. Like i wrote in another thread in 4 years with the Rams he was the legue leader in penalty's. he is not a savior, if he makes the active list he is a 1-2 years stopgap at best. of course that is depending on how many drives he kills with PI calls. His speciality.

Dude he played 3 whole games as a Bill, and the team smartly moved on. Like i wrote in another thread in 4 years with the Rams he was the legue leader in penalty's. he is not a savior, if he makes the active list he is a 1-2 years stopgap at best. of course that is depending on how many drives he kills with PI calls. His speciality.

Dude, I am saying he never said he didn't want to return to Buffalo...that was my point. Buffalo fans made this up because the fins signed him.

2009 season

Incognito was awarded to the Buffalo Bills off waivers on December 16, with the Miami Dolphins also submitting a claim.[23][24] Incognito started the final three games of the season at right guard and helped block for Buffalo running back Fred Jackson's 212-yard rushing performance vs. Indianapolis (1/3/10).[14] Incognito was a restricted free agent and the Bills declined to re-sign him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richie_Incognito

Edited by HOUSE

Dude, I am saying he never said he didn't want to return to Buffalo...that was my point. Buffalo fans made this up because the fins signed him.

2009 season

Incognito was awarded to the Buffalo Bills off waivers on December 16, with the Miami Dolphins also submitting a claim.[23][24] Incognito started the final three games of the season at right guard and helped block for Buffalo running back Fred Jackson's 212-yard rushing performance vs. Indianapolis (1/3/10).[14] Incognito was a restricted free agent and the Bills declined to re-sign him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richie_Incognito

What does wiki have to do with your sentence?

See your own screen name. Who is the best player available RIGHT NOW?

He was an RFA and they didn't tender him (same as Reinhardt). His performance was so-so, but also, I recall some of his teammates despising him. I can't remember who exactly, but I recall one of the Bills' linebackers (Kawika Mitchell?) telling the media he never wanted to be part of a team that allowed Richie - "a guy like that" to be part of the locker room. And this was before Bullygate,

EDIT: I was right, it was Mitchell. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4755245

Edited by Coach Tuesday

He was an RFA and they didn't tender him (same as Reinhardt). His performance was so-so, but also, I recall some of his teammates despising him. I can't remember who exactly, but I recall one of the Bills' linebackers (Kawika Mitchell?) telling the media he never wanted to be part of a team that allowed Richie - "a guy like that" to be part of the locker room. And this was before Bullygate,

EDIT: I was right, it was Mitchell. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4755245

Lo and behold, praise Je3bus, Kaka Mitchell ain't around.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Richie make a pro bowl with Miami? I recall him playing Guard at a pretty high level before the whole "bullying" thing. For the record, I have been opposed to the notion of signing Richie all along. Honestly, I don't think it could hurt now. Cheap, incentive laden deal, and if he starts his schitt again, cut him. Right? Can we do any worse that Pears?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Richie make a pro bowl with Miami? I recall him playing Guard at a pretty high level before the whole "bullying" thing. For the record, I have been opposed to the notion of signing Richie all along. Honestly, I don't think it could hurt now. Cheap, incentive laden deal, and if he starts his schitt again, cut him. Right? Can we do any worse that Pears?

I think he was second team after the starter backed out. he was was I believe also voted the dirtiest player in the league too. But his talent is not IMO in question. it the stupid penalty's that got him booted off the Rams during the season. Fined, and by his own admission has been a "locker room cancer".

Dobler, came to the Bills at the end of his career, and the dirty play never stopped. maybe Incognito is diferent. it must get pricey destroying Ferraris in a rage in your own driveway.

I think he was second team after the starter backed out. he was was I believe also voted the dirtiest player in the league too. But his talent is not IMO in question. it the stupid penalty's that got him booted off the Rams during the season. Fined, and by his own admission has been a "locker room cancer".

Dobler, came to the Bills at the end of his career, and the dirty play never stopped. maybe Incognito is diferent. it must get pricey destroying Ferraris in a rage in your own driveway.

What is wrong with having a dirty player?