Hi from Seoul, South Korea

Hi everyone, I'm a long time follower of Two Bills Drive and a Bills fan since 1981. I waited till the off season to say hello so as not to interfere with the regular season news stream.

I left western NY (Rochester / Webster ) in 1989 to go to college and then joined the US Army and sadly haven't been back home since then. However, the members of this site have done a great job of keeping my heart close to home - thank you! Other than being a back-up on my high school football team at RL Thomas - I have no special insight to the game or the team - so don't expect anything fancy from me. I'm now serving in Seoul, South Korea - still with the US Army - and if there are any other fans near by (I seriously doubt it) please be sure to say hi.

Anyway, I wanted to finally introduce myself and I'm hoping to make a positive contribution to this page whenever I can.

Have a great day and best wishes to my neighbors at heart in Western New York!

Go Bills!

Hi everyone, I'm a long time follower of Two Bills Drive and a Bills fan since 1981. I waited till the off season to say hello so as not to interfere with the regular season news stream.

I left western NY (Rochester / Webster ) in 1989 to go to college and then joined the US Army and sadly haven't been back home since then. However, the members of this site have done a great job of keeping my heart close to home - thank you! Other than being a back-up on my high school football team at RL Thomas - I have no special insight to the game or the team - so don't expect anything fancy from me. I'm now serving in Seoul, South Korea - still with the US Army - and if there are any other fans near by (I seriously doubt it) please be sure to say hi.

Anyway, I wanted to finally introduce myself and I'm hoping to make a positive contribution to this page whenever I can.

Go Bills!

I have spent 30 football seasons in the Navy, that ends this Labor Day Weekend, so I know exactly what you mean! Congrats on your first post and welcome!

Send cheongju or takju, that should throw him. I lived in Seoul and right near Pagu for a while, thanks for keeping SK safe and the little dog in his place.

Good to hear you know the good stuff - and I know Pagu .... I live MyeongDong -right next to Namsan/Seoul tower - perhaps you know it? It's a nice place but I'm a little lonely because it seems like I'm the only Bills fan in a city of over 23 million people. There's gotta be one Bills fan somewhere around here.

Go Bills!

Welcome to the board!

Try

키노33 (KINO 33)
Jazz Club and Concert Hall
강남구 청담동 98-1, Cheong dam dong, Seoul, South Korea
pretty cool place. nothing but LPs played on turntables. 1000's of LPs in a library stack behind the bar. different. get the korean fried chicken, fantastic.
and as an avid 9 ball billiards player , I was totally awestruck by the game "3-Cushion" played there..and elsewhere. What a game. Still looking for 3-Cushion table in the Korean-American clusters in the D..C. area. Try it. Very cool.
Edited by 8and8Forever

Good to hear you know the good stuff - and I know Pagu .... I live MyeongDong -right next to Namsan/Seoul tower - perhaps you know it? It's a nice place but I'm a little lonely because it seems like I'm the only Bills fan in a city of over 23 million people. There's gotta be one Bills fan somewhere around here.

I lived near the Mokdong station most of my time there so yeah I passed your neighborhood a few times ha. I went to the tower a couple of times, nice area. The base is/was right there right? Are they really going to do away with the American presence there? Up by the boarder is bizzarro. I was going to go for a visit but they shot a missile over Japan that week, ah well. I generally don't like hermits anyway, no senses of humor. I lived by a dog farm in Pagu BTW, only there for a month though, noise from that place was intense and not pleasant. On the otherhand there was a drive in movie there which was kind of strange and fun.

BTW I would think the only Bill fans are at the base. I didn't find any amongst the teachers I knew lol

Edited by bowery4

Go Bills!

Welcome to the club! While you may occasionally get abused for your point-of-view, this is probably the best place on the planet to stay abreast of the Bills.

I spent 13 months at Camp Casey in 1988. Back in those days, all of 2ID was stationed there though I hear both Casey and TDC are much different now. But I loved it in my time. The Korean people were friendly and the food was great. If I knew I was going to die tomorrow, I'd have Korean BBQ tonight.

Thanks for your service (not retiring yet?), enjoy Seoul, and Go Bills!

I'm the only Bills fan in a city of over 23 million people. There's gotta be one Bills fan somewhere around here.

the bills didn't win over any korean fans when they had gangnam style do the halftime show during that toronto game????!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Dirtbag