Boehner Blunder w/Netanyahu

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been stumping for it for years. And that other piece of garbage Sheldon adelson, biggest donor to republicans by far.

Sheldon Adelson Says Obama Should Nuke Iran

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4150237

What an utter disgrace that party has become sucking up to that guy. And beyond a disgrace flat out wreckless and a danger to the well being of this country

Does that mean there was no car accident? It's "wellbeing", you idiot. Normally I wouldn't lamb baste a person for this and damage his self of steam but if it makes your gibberish a mute point then so be it.

Does that mean there was no car accident? It's "wellbeing", you idiot. Normally I wouldn't lamb baste a person for this and damage his self of steam but if it makes your gibberish a mute point then so be it.

I could point out what an ass you are for "self of steam" (lol how's your self esteem after that gaffe), but I don't want to distract from the real danger this s#@& netanyahu presents to this country, and the treasonous act that put him here Edited by JTSP

Wow! This is what a real leader sounds like. What a difference. After he's done his stint in Israel we should trade for him to fill our open prez position in 2016. Not like you have to be born here or anything.

Edited by Dante

I could point out what an ass you are for "self of steam" (lol how's your self esteem after that gaffe), but I don't want to distract from the real danger this s#@& netanyahu presents to this country, and the treasonous act that put him here

:doh:

I already have and its better than your knee jerking, emotional non-work.

Hey kettle, you look good in black.

Wow! This is what a real leader sounds like. What a difference. After he's done his stint in Israel we should trade for him to fill our open prez position in 2016. Not like you have to be born here or anything.

He'd LOVE to have control of the American military! He could then live out his dream of fighting Iran until the last American soldiers was gone, Then he'd think of negotiating

:doh:

Hey kettle, you look good in black.

Stupid is here!

Forget waiting. Can we trade for him now?

He'd LOVE to have control of the American military! He could then live out his dream of fighting Iran until the last American soldiers was gone, Then he'd think of negotiating

Stupid is here!

Just finished watching the speech. I missed the part where he begged American to put US military boots on the ground in Iran.

I didn't miss the part where he said Israel could and would go it alone if it had to.

Helluva speech. Helluva leader. Bonus for him making progressives piss their pants over this.

Just finished watching the speech. I missed the part where he begged American to put US military boots on the ground in Iran.

I didn't miss the part where he said Israel could and would go it alone if it had to.

Helluva speech. Helluva leader. Bonus for him making progressives piss their pants over this.

How many US secrets did he divulge?

Good, if they want to attack Iran, have at it. Go away and leave us out of it. Thank God for Obama!

He wants to hurt Obama to get a president that will drag us into their war. No thanks!

I could point out what an ass you are for "self of steam" (lol how's your self esteem after that gaffe), but I don't want to distract from the real danger this s#@& netanyahu presents to this country, and the treasonous act that put him here

Did you also catch lamb baste and mute, you idiot? My use of those terms that I used in post # 143 was intended to mock you like another idiot who used to post here. I guess it was too sophisticated for you to catch.

Did you also catch lamb baste and mute, you idiot? My use of those terms that I used in post # 143 was intended to mock you like another idiot who used to post here. I guess it was too sophisticated for you to catch.

Assuming that anyone would bother reviewing your posting history is about as unsophisticated an assumption as I can imagine.

Assuming that anyone would bother reviewing your posting history is about as unsophisticated an assumption as I can imagine.

"Unsophisticated" huh? You how you can absolutely tell when someone is a real dummy? When they use a word like "unsophisticated" completely incorrectly while trying to sound smart.

You're not smart. Nor are you original. You could be called unsophisticated even. :lol:

You dumbass. Post # 143 in this thread is the one you obviously reviewed and commented on. You should quit while you are ahead not so far behind as you will be. Go back to the Shoutbox where you could almost hold your own with Duckdog.

What did you think of the speech?

He is a great speaker

"Unsophisticated" huh? You how you can absolutely tell when someone is a real dummy? When they use a word like "unsophisticated" completely incorrectly while trying to sound smart.

You're not smart. Nor are you original. You could be called unsophisticated even. :lol:

:rolleyes: Didn't wake and bake today?