Titans release Michael Oher

YoloinOhio

Bring him in we have & could do a whole lot worse ! Besides that will bring another high profile player to the Bills .

If he does come back to the player he was we could have a good player for a while .

OG would be great for him. Don't know if he would do it.

Because guard is known to be the easiest position on not just the o line but on the field both sides of the ball... If he can't cut it at tackle he still might be able to be good at guard.

I was already to post that I thought Oher's arm length might be too long to shift inside, but looking it up, they really aren't, though it is possible, not sure it translates. It is weird he played well at RT for a while, then not even close. Also 10 games at Ol Miss doesn't mean he can do it productively in the NFL. He has poor footwork, and arms on the longer side (although he isn't as long as i thought (that's what she said))

If he is super cheap, and very little bonus so he can be cut, go for it, but otherwise pass.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good movie for someone who loves football. It's not genius but I always watch it when flipping through channels.

Better book than movie for football fans. Discusses the evolution of the passing game, pass rush, and how the LT position went from just another cog on the line to one of the highest paid positions in the league.