NFL Live Bills over cap?

Gasjuggler

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the same thing. In fact, they even repeated it twice. Then they also said Rex really has his work cut out for him with the cap situation being way over. They also said (of course as they will) that the hire of Rex made no sense for Buffalo. Screw ESPN. They suck. Except Berman !!

R.I.P. Stuart Scott

Fact Checking anyone? did he make a retraction?

on the subject of 2015 ....

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/buffalo-bills-opinion/2015/2/3/7966019/marcell-dareus-jerry-hughes-buffalo-bills-free-agency-2015

Marcell Dareus, not Jerry Hughes, is Buffalo Bills' biggest priority on defense

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

That is not acceptable as that is their full-time job. Do your research and ensure the data is correct.

i didnt see the piece, and i doubt it was replayed given the flub. but was it a situation where he spent 90 seconds discussing the bills roster and moves to get cap space, or simply an "and the bills may struggle with this cap figure...." and moved on. if the latter the dude simply may have said the wrong name by accident. even professionals have mistakes like that on live tv, and a former player thats like 2 years into that career is probably more prone. im sure you have never discussed something you know well and said something that didnt make sense in hindsight. Before lighting him up as unprofessional and not doing his research i think its fair to ask what actually happened as the explanation might be pretty ordinary is all.

If the OP wants to chime in with what happened, id be curious.

I heard the same thing. In fact, they even repeated it twice. Then they also said Rex really has his work cut out for him with the cap situation being way over. They also said (of course as they will) that the hire of Rex made no sense for Buffalo. Screw ESPN. They suck. Except Berman !!

ah - yea thats bad.