Have you noticed a strange lack of Patriots jerseys ?

HOUSE

At he end of the season, every Chowderhead in Buffalo and Florida was out in the sports bars wearing their Patriots garb.Kind of rubbing it in our noses..... After Deflate gate I haven't seen one jersey or team shirt, NOT ONE......I know its not Superbowl time quit yet but I used to see Patriot shirts everywhere and EVERY DAY! Now I see none? Has anyone else noticed this ?

I guess its no fun to wear your jerseys when everyone is laughing at your cheating farce of a team.......

:rolleyes:

Edited by HOUSE

I have not seen one shirt or jersey...........none.

Still all over the place here in VT, which is very much Patriots country. Funny, while at my son's hockey practice yesterday, I overheard a bunch of hockey parents joking and laughing about how "deflate-gate" was just a bunch of BS. Essentially, they were laughing about how everyone was making a big deal over a couple PSI.

Basically, everyone else is in the world is jealous of the patriots because they're so good, and the media is looking for yet another reason to unjustly knock them down a peg.

I just laughed to myself.

Still all over the place here in VT, which is very much Patriots country. Funny, while at my son's hockey practice yesterday, I overheard a bunch of hockey parents joking and laughing about how "deflate-gate" was just a bunch of BS. Essentially, they were laughing about how everyone was making a big deal over a couple PSI.

Basically, everyone else is in the world is jealous of the patriots because they're so good, and the media is looking for yet another reason to unjustly knock them down a peg.

I just laughed to myself.

If a few PSI means nothing then the Patriots wouldn't have bothered to screw with the footballs now would they ?

If a few PSI means nothing then the Patriots wouldn't have bothered to screw with the footballs now would they ?

None of the Patriots' players or coaches had any idea about the deflated balls, duh! The equipment managers acted alone. If anything, Tom Brady was victimized because he prefers his footballs be infated to the proper, legal PSI standards.

None of the Patriots' players or coaches had any idea about the deflated balls, duh! The equipment managers acted alone. If anything, Tom Brady was victimized because he prefers his footballs be infated to the proper, legal PSI standards.

So you are telling me that Tom Brady couldn't feel the difference even though the Colts players could? The officals threw a few balls off the field because something just didn't seem right, yet Tom Brady noticed nothing ? Duh

So you are telling me that Tom Brady couldn't feel the difference even though the Colts players could? The officals threw a few balls off the field because something just didn't seem right, yet Tom Brady noticed nothing ? Duh

Dude, are you completely oblivious to sarcasm? I am laying it on pretty thick. Go ahead and re-read my posts, you cotton headed ninny monger.

Had a student worker at my school that wore a pat hat every single day. Haven't seen it since all this came out. I don't know if it's the situation or what but this seems like such a bigger deal compared to when they were stealing signals.

My neighbor in Florida has a flag pole with an American Flag and a Patriots flag.........

The Patriots flag is now missing......its been up for 3 years now

Edited by HOUSE

Allegedly the colts player didn't report it and we have no idea how/why they initially were taken out but otherwise....

What I do notice is a lot of butthurt bandwagon Pats fans on facebook complaining about how "negative" all the "haters" are being to them.

I do know a few REAL Pats fans, and those guys are concerned and embarrassed by this whole thing.

Me, I don't attack anyone personally, but the pink hat bandwagon brigade have spent the last 15 years being a bunch of gloating dirtbags and now complain when it comes back to bite them in the arse. Get bent, chowderheads.