Randy Moss...

CosmicBills

Let the Jets get him. I would look forward to seeing Clements and company beat the sh-- out of that punk twice a year. Randy when hit hears footsteps and will pull up short on passes. Randy would pull a Pinkston when he faced our defense!

Randy going to the AFC East would really hurt his career. Its one thing to pad your stats against the piss-poor Defenses of the Lions, Bears and Packers...its another thing to be fighting off the superior AFC East Defenses. Plus, the Jets would get RAPED in terms of compensation, so I say let them have Mr. Malcontent. Plus, think of it this way...we would have a 50/50 chance every time we play him whether he was trying or not! I've seen Randy give up on many a game.

Let the Jets get him. I would look forward to seeing Clements and company beat the sh-- out of that punk twice a year. Randy when hit hears footsteps and will pull up short on passes. Randy would pull a Pinkston when he faced our defense!

?????

why would you want one of the best receivers in the league playing us twice per year?

This wouldn't be very good....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1985687

229908[/snapback]

Well, this only says that the Jets have interest. I can see the Raiders being the most likely destination here. Moss is a guy Al Davis would LOVE.

If he did go to NY, it would have to be the worst thing for Moss. Can anyone imagine Moss dealing with the New York media? Talk about a circus. Not to mention, Randy wants to be the center of attention and New York City is the last place he'll get it.

Pennington can't get him the ball deep.  He'd be bitching and moaning all the time.

229950[/snapback]

They seemed to get along just fine at Marshall. Pennington would become twice the QB he is now with Moss back at his side.

Though I doubt it will happen, it's still a scary thought.

The Vikes are looking for a defesnive starter...who would the Jets give them?  It would take either Abraham or Vilma, and Moss is not worth either one.

229980[/snapback]

abraham is a possibilty as the centerpiece if talks do get serious........if the jets are going to trade for one malcontent who only gives half effort they might as well lose one of the same ilk........