Filing a complaint with the NFL

I don't know about anyone else but I'm sick of the Patriots constantly undermining the integrity of the league. As if it's not hard enough to beat the best QB to ever play the game, we now have to compete with cheating. As far as I know the Patriots are the only team to ever been caught blatantly cheating and fined by the league, and now it's happened twice. I don't pay good money to see that kind of crap.

Shoot a quick email to the league by clicking "Other" to let them know.

http://www.nfl.com/contact-us

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about anyone else but I'm sick of the Patriots constantly undermining the integrity of the league. As if it's not hard enough to beat the best QB to ever play the game, we now have to compete with cheating. As far as I know the Patriots are the only team to ever been caught blatantly cheating and fined by the league, and now it's happened twice. I don't pay good money to see that kind of crap.

i agree, the league could be headed to a WWF perception.. between the latest deflategate and the blatant blown call in the dallas detroit game, people will start wondering...

Lets just all relax and realize that every NFL QB probably has the balls inflated to their liking before each and every game. This is not a story, dont complain to the NFL because 1. it makes us look petty, no other team is doing this. 2. Its a non-story and had no impact on the outcome of the game and 3. is not related to spygate at all, the Patriots are not cheaters. I guarantee Orton had the balls inflated or deflated before games this year.

1. Actually they are. Colts and Ravens fans are going nuts on social media.

2. Considering it's being reported on every major news outlet in the western hemisphere I'd say your designation as a "non-story" is wrong.

3. The Patriots are not cheaters? Nice try Bellichick. gtfo of here.

- Yea those fans are going nuts because they lost to them but the players on those teams are advocating for letting it go because they know it had no impact.

- Its being reported because the media will beat any story to death but many reporters and knowledgeable people, including former players, are saying that it has little to no impact on the outcome of a game and it happens a lot across the league. So while it may be a story it is a non-issue, my bad for poor choice of words.

- Spygate happened and that was cheating but this is many years later and is not something I would consider cheating. Just because they were "caught" here doesnt automatically make the two connected. If you commit tax fraud and then get a speeding ticket for 10 mph over the limit those two dont necessarily point to a pattern of criminality. One is something obviously malicious and the latter is something that almost everyone does. The two are not related.

I agree. Swamp the email box is the only way to get the attention!!!! We need to save the league from itself.

Edited by Iraq Vet

Patriots are cheaters. A class action lawsuit in court would be the only way to get anything done IMO.

The NFL is defrauding it's fans by claiming to be a real honest league, when they aren't.

Wouldn't move the needle an inch.

This was well-hashed out during spygate. Admission and/or access to a game guarantees you nothing but that. You are not entitled to a fair contest, by your, or any one else's definition.

I am going to send them an emails saying.

You guys are doing a great job. Can you please add one extra playoff team to each conference next year?

I agree. Swamp the email box is the only way to get the attention!!!! We need to save the league from itself.

Thank god for mass deletedelete and spam box :D Edited by Beef Jerky

- Yea those fans are going nuts because they lost to them but the players on those teams are advocating for letting it go because they know it had no impact.

- Its being reported because the media will beat any story to death but many reporters and knowledgeable people, including former players, are saying that it has little to no impact on the outcome of a game and it happens a lot across the league. So while it may be a story it is a non-issue, my bad for poor choice of words.

- Spygate happened and that was cheating but this is many years later and is not something I would consider cheating. Just because they were "caught" here doesnt automatically make the two connected. If you commit tax fraud and then get a speeding ticket for 10 mph over the limit those two dont necessarily point to a pattern of criminality. One is something obviously malicious and the latter is something that almost everyone does. The two are not related.

If you're not interested in the topic of this thread, which is "Filing a complaint with the NFL," then go post in another thread. There are plenty of threads to discuss what you think about the Patriots, not that anyone cares what you think about the Patriots. Go post in those.