Should we sign DeMarco Murray?

Absolutely not. He will be overpaid. Spend the money to upgrade the two guards and it won't matter who is running the ball.

See Denver when no matter who they plugged in at RB for several years, they were great. Terrell Davis, Olandis Gary and a couple others.

I also agree with this. Great offensive line produce rushing yards, almost no matter who's toting the ball, and make their QBs better.

Right now, with the "ground & pound", I'm really only liking Boobie Dixson.

1) Bryce Brown unproven yet - can he be the guy?

2) Spiller - too flashy a runner for ground & pound? Doesn't hit the hole very well.

3) Jackson - getting old in the tooth. Seems like he will get hurt next year with all the pounding.

(we never should have gotten rid of Joique Bell!)

Joique Bell? I think you mean Marshawn Lynch.....

Yes if the price is right at 6-7 million a year along with not having to guarantee that much beyond the first year and maybe a small or modest guarantee year 2. But that would only be a real option if the team picked up a monster guard and kept Hughes and other defensive free agents. But I doubt Murray would want to go to a team with no QB. I think Murray would have enough suitors to pick his destination.

Absolutely not. He will be overpaid. Spend the money to upgrade the two guards and it won't matter who is running the ball.

See Denver when no matter who they plugged in at RB for several years, they were great. Terrell Davis, Olandis Gary and a couple others.

Agree 100%. He had a great year but was injured every other season before that. He is running behind a great line.

Ingram or Ryan Matthews would be good alternatives.

Ingram. I agree. Ryan, no way. Not very good.