Hall of Fame Defensive Line

I was thinking that with Rex coming in, we're very likely to see a few more years of dominance on defense. How does this help the chances of guys like Mario and Kyle (and Marcell) in maybe getting into the HOF? KW already has Pro Bowls in 4 of the last 5 years (only missing the year he had surgery I think). If he can get 3 or 4 more I'd say he has a pretty good shot of getting in eventually.

I was thinking that with Rex coming in, we're very likely to see a few more years of dominance on defense. How does this help the chances of guys like Mario and Kyle (and Marcell) in maybe getting into the HOF? KW already has Pro Bowls in 4 of the last 5 years (only missing the year he had surgery I think). If he can get 3 or 4 more I'd say he has a pretty good shot of getting in eventually.

I think that Mario will be in the HOF & if Dareus plays like this he will as well. KW is a nice player but not HOF material IMO.

None of the 3 would be in if they got hit by a bus tomorrow, but all 3 I think have some sort of a chance. Dareus' is probably the highest, just because he's the youngest and hasn't missed any time due to injury yet. But the biggest factor for all 3 is team success. Playoff games give guys huge amounts of exposure, and none of the 3 have played in any. If Rex gets us something like 5 playoff games in the next 3 years, and our D-line plays well in the playoffs, you'd see their HOF chances go way up.

I think that Mario will be in the HOF & if Dareus plays like this he will as well. KW is a nice player but not HOF material IMO.

if he racks up 4 more pro bowls like the OP proposes, he would have a shot.... but hes turning 32 this offseason and has had some leg issues already. id call it very unlikely.

Mario is already 40th on the all-time list with 91 Sacks, and he's only 29. If he duplicates this year's his numbers next season, he'll jump up to 26th. Assuming he plays 5 more healthy years, he's a lock for top-10 all time. 9 sacks per season over the next 5 years will get him there.

Add in the fact that he's a complete DE, and not solely a pass rusher, and he's the next Bills HOF player.

Mario is already 40th on the all-time list with 91 Sacks, and he's only 29. If he duplicates this year's his numbers next season, he'll jump up to 26th. Assuming he plays 5 more healthy years, he's a lock for top-10 all time. 9 sacks per season over the next 5 years will get him there.

Add in the fact that he's a complete DE, and not solely a pass rusher, and he's the next Bills HOF player.

only thing that could de-rail it would be if hes paid elite money and not a perfect fit for the scheme, so they jettison him before the deal is done.

possible.