Ex Dolphin’s 16-hour survival swim

deadbeef

I’m "Happy to be here," stated ex Dolphins FB Rob Konrad at a press conference this afternoon where he recounted details of his 16-hour survival swim after a boating accident.

“It's an incredible story," endurance swimmer Diana Nyad said. "Taking his life in his hands and deciding he was going to save himself, I admire him."

“I really admire him for his long swim through waters infested with jellyfish and sharks,” stated Kiko Alonso. “I didn’t have to deal with that last December when I swam to Toronto for our Falcons game. The speed bump in Niagara slowed me down a bit but my swim was otherwise a pretty relaxing pre-game warmup. I’m not sure what I’d do if I encountered a shark, I’m not really a sushi kind of guy.”

When asked his thoughts on ending the Toronto series, Alonso stated “yes, I’ll miss the series in Toronto. I was hoping to redeem myself a little bit. Mario thinks we would have won that game if I hadn’t used Visine after that swim. I was hoping to invite Mr Konrad to join me for the next swim to Toronto.”

I’m "Happy to be here," stated ex Dolphins FB Rob Konrad at a press conference this afternoon where he recounted details of his 16-hour survival swim after a boating accident.

“It's an incredible story," endurance swimmer Diana Nyad said. "Taking his life in his hands and deciding he was going to save himself, I admire him."

“I really admire him for his long swim through waters infested with jellyfish and sharks,” stated Kiko Alonso. “I didn’t have to deal with that last December when I swam to Toronto for our Falcons game. The speed bump in Niagara slowed me down a bit but my swim was otherwise a pretty relaxing pre-game warmup. I’m not sure what I’d do if I encountered a shark, I’m not really a sushi kind of guy.”

When asked his thoughts on ending the Toronto series, Alonso stated “yes, I’ll miss the series in Toronto. I was hoping to redeem myself a little bit. Mario thinks we would have won that game if I hadn’t used Visine after that swim. I was hoping to invite Mr Konrad to join me for the next swim to Toronto.”

:blink: