Marrone a possible candidate for Bears?

YoloinOhio

Nfl.com been pumping out stories on where coaches will go Atlanta wanted Rex Ryan then Bowled. They got neither. I guess the third candidate is available and they'd be smart to get him. Gase to Niners, quinn to Falcons, Del Rio to Oakland, bears Fox, broncoes Kubiak.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marrone is likely getting attention from the Bears based on a recommendation from former Bears' personnel man (and longtime Bills scout) Greg Gabriel. I don't think it's anything more than a bone being thrown his way. Look up Gabriel's Twitter feed from the past week or so.

Edited by Punch

Marrone is likely getting attention from the Bears based on a recommendation from former Bears' personnel man (and longtime Bills scout) Greg Gabriel. I don't think it's anything more than a bone being thrown his way. Look up Gabriel's Twitter feed from the past week or so.

It's more their Gm they hired who knew Marrone from Saints. I don't think he gets the job though. There are too many better candidates out there.

Fair point. Marrone actually really screwed schwartz over if you thinnk about it. Tat said, he seemed eager to work with marrone this season.

Probably a "fairer" point to suggest Schwartz was eager to work with the talent on that side of the ball. Like, drooling...