Repect to Don Shula!!

Shula is a whiney little biatch. He's only doing it because that undefeated record. Holy lord the 72 dolphins are the most annoying thing ever

Wouldnt it have been nice in a way if the Pats went totally undefeated and wont the SuperBowl to be 19-0?

The Dolphins would have to shut up, but now we'll never hear the end of it.

Oh who am I fooling? I was totally rooting for the Giants against the Pats.

Wow, can't believe all the hate for a great HC. But then 328-156-6, and 6 super bowl appearances says why. I got nothing but respect and admiration for the man.

The man built a super strong power run game with a dominate defense to win super bowls, and when he drafted Dan Marino he adapted his team around one of the best passers in NFL history. Then went to the SB 2x with Marino

Like Bum Phillips said, he could take his and beat yourn, and he could take yourn, and beat his.

I'm just glad the Bills found a HC in Marv Levy who had his number. Now the Bills need to find a man who has Belicheats number.

This is one of the most successful HC's of all-time sending a gigantic F/U to the one that many (with short memories) call the GOAT!! Basically saying that he doesn't respect him. 85 and not giving a sh-t about that B/S NFL media etiquette unwritten rule they all follow.

Love it.

But this is less about beli and more about Shulas ego, sour grapes about the undefeated season and protecting his own legacy.

Don't belive for a second there is any altruistism protecting the sanctity of the game or any such sentiment here.

I never hated Shula. I hated the Bills losing to the Dolphins all those years, but I always thought Shula was a classy person and a great coach. My biggest gripe against Jimmy Johnson is that he got two teams, the Cowboys and Dolphins, to boot out great coaches, Landry and Shula, to make room for him. And he did no better than the guys he replaced.

you are incredibly misinformed. Please provide evidence of shula conspiring to get rid of either coach. They were both simply at the end of their respective lines. And how could you do any better as a coach than Johnson did for Dallas? If you're saying that he didn't rack up the victories it would take 30 years to rack up as did Landry then I suppose you win. But Johnson's tenure as Dallas's coach was nothing short of remarkable. What exactly is your personal gripe with him all about?

Wow, can't believe all the hate for a great HC. But then 328-156-6, and 6 super bowl appearances says why. I got nothing but respect and admiration for the man.

The man built a super strong power run game with a dominate defense to win super bowls, and when he drafted Dan Marino he adapted his team around one of the best passers in NFL history. Then went to the SB 2x with Marino

Like Bum Phillips said, he could take his and beat yourn, and he could take yourn, and beat his.

I'm just glad the Bills found a HC in Marv Levy who had his number. Now the Bills need to find a man who has Belicheats number.

One Super Bowl with Marino.