Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

6 hours ago, The_Dude said:

If you let me know where you are, don’t be with family. I keep my sub-2000 in the trunk for boys like you. Just like you. 

It's cute youre like this but if i was anywhere around and you started to walk the wrong way toward him you'd probably decide you should turn around and go the other way in a few minutes.  You need to chill bro, talk some ***** out if need be but don't try to be some macho douchebag then talk about having to get a gun to prove it.  

That's the mark of a *****, as in I'd reach down and grab you by your ***** if you actually did touch anyone here or elsewhere to harm them

4 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

That's the mark of a *****, as in I'd reach down and grab you by your ***** if you actually did touch anyone here or elsewhere to harm them

I’m not here to do internet fighting. 

But thats just laughable. Carry on hero. 

11 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

So I thought this was a joke and then you threaten me via PM.  Dude....seriously seek help. 

Maybe don’t talk about people’s wives ya filthy spearchucker. 

2 hours ago, The_Dude said:

I’m not here to do internet fighting. 

But thats just laughable. Carry on hero. 

Maybe don’t talk about people’s wives ya filthy spearchucker. 

You sound like a domestic assault waiting to happen.  I honestly fear for your wife's safety.  Get help.

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You sound like a domestic assault waiting to happen.  I honestly fear for your wife's safety.  Get help.

Waiting?  I think it’s pretty safe to say it’s happened already and she’s too terrified to do anything about it. Or he’s really a wimp and she’s been beating up on him.  

26 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Waiting?  I think it’s pretty safe to say it’s happened already and she’s too terrified to do anything about it. Or he’s really a wimp and she’s been beating up on him.  

Except I'm being serious, and in being such didn't want to a priori assume a crime committed by him based on him being an ***** on the internet.

On 12/14/2018 at 9:33 AM, DC Tom said:

You sound like a domestic assault waiting to happen.

That I am not. I’m a fighter but I’m not a madman. Nor am I shortsighted. A petty act of violence is beneath me and my dignity and I am committed to bringing about change and I cannot do that from a jail cell. I’m a cavalryman. I only fight when I can win. I pop smoke and bide my time when I can’t. Right now I’m much like Churchill in the 30’s. My warnings fall on deaf ears and I realize I only have a shot at righting the ship after it starts flooding. 

18 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

That I am not. I’m a fighter but I’m not a madman. Nor am I shortsighted. A petty act of violence is beneath me and my dignity and I am committed to bringing about change and I cannot do that from a jail cell. I’m a cavalryman. I only fight when I can win. I pop smoke and bide my time when I can’t. Right now I’m much like Churchill in the 30’s. My warnings fall on deaf ears and I realize I only have a shot at righting the ship after it starts flooding. 

They why did you threaten me with petty act of violence.  You're either a liar, blowhard or both.  

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

They why did you threaten me with petty act of violence.  You're either a liar, blowhard or both.  

I’m not interested in your opinions. Also, I’d do nothing that’d get me sent to prison. I would bait you into making me “fear for my life” though. That’s just my style. 

22 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I’m not interested in your opinions. Also, I’d do nothing that’d get me sent to prison. I would bait you into making me “fear for my life” though. That’s just my style. 

So you're a blowhard. That's what I thought.  You and your style are pretty pathetic.  

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So you're a blowhard. That's what I thought.  You and your style are pretty pathetic.  

Whats pathetic is bringing a mans family into an argument you piece of *****. Notice I maintained a civility with you until you did so. 

49 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Whats pathetic is bringing a mans family into an argument you piece of *****. Notice I maintained a civility with you until you did so. 

First off you have to understand the relationship between the posters here.  If you took what I said as serious you need to check yourself. Secondly you were not civil with me prior to that.  You are one angry ***** and either you, or the persona you bring here, are pathetic. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

First off you have to understand the relationship between the posters here.  If you took what I said as serious you need to check yourself. Secondly you were not civil with me prior to that.  You are one angry ***** and either you, or the persona you bring here, are pathetic. 

You never quit flapping the big gums do ya?

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Only trying to get you to see the error of your ways.  Threatening strangers on a message board is not very becoming.  

I won’t take lectures on civility from somebody who suggests molesting another mans wife. 

Family units definitely aren’t important to you people, but they are to custodians of western civilization such as myself. It’s a sacred institution and I’m not shocked you don’t understand. After all it is only a mere 300 years that separates you from a mud hut. 

Now, GOOD DAY.