Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

All the more reason why I should answer him.

So, how many of you married men here lied to your wife to keep peace? Like, does this dress make me look fatter?" Lol. If we were saying he truth it'll be, "no, honey, it's you that makes that dress look fat". Lol

I lie to your wife every night. She gets on top.

You're probably right. He just thinks I'm lying anyways.

I didn't say you're lying just saying that scripture you've typed out doesn't mean ****.

If Mo said something that opposes or conflicts with your scripture you typed out muslims have to believe his most recent commands. Also it's addressed to infidels so it's OK, actually promoted, to lie to infidels.

It's simple, whatever they accept is totally off the table for discussion.

Whatever you accept that they don't accept is torn to shreds, often using science, while they angrily believe in spirits and all kinds of stuff that they take for granted.

It goes totally nowhere.

I didn't say you're lying just saying that scripture you've typed out doesn't mean ****.

If Mo said something that opposes or conflicts with your scripture you typed out muslims have to believe his most recent commands. Also it's addressed to infidels so it's OK, actually promoted, to lie to infidels.

Consider the source. That's all I'm saying. You're getting the interpretation of the Quran from people that celebrates death.

And you cannot get too far in North America with people who are hiding their blood hatred of Jews and want Israel wiped out of existence. Takes about 2 minutes of casual or official interviewing/interrogation (thanks for training) for me to get them to let it come out naturally.

That may have been applicable, say, 50 years ago. Not today.

Of course. Because when tribal pastoralists have an European socio-political paradigm forced on them and are then abandoned to their own devices, the only rational explanation is "They should have figured it out by now."

Of course. Because when tribal pastoralists have an European socio-political paradigm forced on them and are then abandoned to their own devices, the only rational explanation is "They should have figured it out by now."

Wait, that sounds vaguely ethnocentrist there.

My point is you can't go blaming European colonialism when many of these people have been self governing for half a century.

Europeans have the benefit of 500 years of Western philosophy, political theory, social theory, and history, and they still manage to !@#$ up self-governance.

I'm sure tribal cultures without benefit of that background having that system forced upon them can work it out in less than two generations.

Europeans have the benefit of 500 years of Western philosophy, political theory, social theory, and history, and they still manage to !@#$ up self-governance.

I'm sure tribal cultures without benefit of that background having that system forced upon them can work it out in less than two generations.

Well then maybe colonialism wasn't such a bad thing, then, eh?

Well then maybe colonialism wasn't such a bad thing, then, eh?

"Non-Europeans aren't up to the job of being Europeans, so we should have kept ruling them, because we know what's good for them better than they do."

Left-wing logic. You going to start voting Democrat now? Or give up completely and become a Communist?

"Non-Europeans aren't up to the job of being Europeans, so we should have kept ruling them, because we know what's good for them better than they do."

Left-wing logic. You going to start voting Democrat now? Or give up completely and become a Communist?

It's not that they aren't up to the job of being Europeans. It's that they can't maintain ANY kind of order in their own countries.

It's not that they aren't up to the job of being Europeans. It's that they can't maintain ANY kind of order in their own countries.

They were doing pretty well until European colonialism tried to make Europeans out of them. :rolleyes: