[closed]The 3rd Reich

Frank Reich would be an ideal candidate for next Head Coach. He has the intelligence, fortitude and history to do so,

When He was in college in Maryland he led the greatest comeback in college football history against Miami. Then everyone knows about the 1992 playoff game where Frank led the Buffalo Bills back from a 35-3 deficit to win 41-38. Well I would say 15 years without a playoff appearance is deficit. The Bills were once the most feared team in the AFC. They were in the national spotlight, appearing on Monday night football often, players used to want to play here and opposing teams did not. I say Frank can Bring the Bills back. The 1st Reich was when he was a QB at Maryland, the 2nd as a QB with the Bills and the 3rd as the Bills coach.

Edited by bisonbrigade

Frank Reich would be an ideal candidate for next Head Coach. He has the intelligence, fortitude and history to do so,

When He was in college in Maryland he led the greatest comeback in college football history against Miami. Then everyone knows about the 1992 playoff game where Frank led the Buffalo Bills back from a 35-3 deficit to win 41-38. Well I would say 15 years without a playoff appearance is deficit. The Bills were once the most feared team in the AFC. They were in the national spotlight, appearing on Monday night football often, players used to want to play here and opposing teams did not. I say Frank can Bring the Bills back. The 1st Reich was when he was a QB at Maryland, the 2nd as a QB with the Bills and the 3rd as the Bills coach.

I agree with you and Bucky that Reich seems like the right guy at the right time. I am hopeful he could be our John Harbaugh.

Please change the thread title. It's in poor taste and shows a lack of historical and cultural awareness. Just because word play is possible doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Not to mention, Frank Reich has done nothing to prove he can be successful as a head coach.

Oh, and that it's being discussed elsewhere (approx. 42.6 other threads).

You should probably just delete it and try to pretend it never happened.

It's in my blood!!!!!!!!!

Hey, and maybe we can sign Kelly to coach the QBs, Thurman to coach the RBs, Andre to coach the WRs, Bruce to coach the DL, Biscuit and Talley to coach the LBs, and Tasker to coach ST.

It'll be freaking awesome!

#waybackmachine

Hey, and maybe we can sign Kelly to coach the QBs, Thurman to coach the RBs, Andre to coach the WRs, Bruce to coach the DL, Biscuit and Talley to coach the LBs, and Tasker to coach ST.

It'll be freaking awesome!

#waybackmachine

I heard Kelly would be better suited for the Hospitality Coordinator Position, Thurman in charge of Lost and Found department, Bruce in charge of the Sleep Apnea department.

Just Saying..(also having a little fun from the past too..)

Edited by rsxfirefighter

The war analogy is actually pretty good, insofar as the last thing that usually works is "trying to win the last war." In other words, gearing up using bigger, better versions of the same tactics that worked the last time around. Prep to win the next war, not the last one.

Nothing against Reich, Marv, Polian - these guys were amazing - but it'll be a great day for this organization when it decides it's going to hire in an attempt to shape and define the future for success in the league rather than trying to regurgitate a long-gone past. Let's hire the people who are going to invent and execute the new and innovative tactics that all the other teams will want to copy.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.