Could Mike Shanahan add RG3 instead of Cutler ?

HOUSE

Sorry, I just lost my mind for a few seconds,RG3 would never work in Buffalo but............ just the thought of Jay Cutler in a Buffalo Bills jersey makes me crazy :w00t::cry:

Move on, nothing to see here.... :blush:

Edited by HOUSE

I still feel Cutler's best days (yes, playing football) are ahead of him. If this defense can remain, the line improved (Shanahan's Offensive game plan could do that alone) and Cutler, this team could win the afc east or at very least wild card.

I am assuming this is a joke. That train already wrecked once.

I was reading a few article on the net about Shanahans last year in Washington. Its likely RG3 will not be back in Washington so after my hatred for Jay Cutler, I panicked. Truth is neither can help the Bills IMO

I was reading a few article on the net about Shanahans last year in Washington. Its likely RG3 will not be back in Washington so after my hatred for Jay Cutler, I panicked. Truth is neither can help the Bills IMO

RG3 will be back. Gurden isn't dumb

They had to destroy that kid to build him back up. Plus shiny hates him so no way he comes here if Shanny is the coach

Cutler is definitely more likely, but I agree. The thought of him does not help me relax. I understand the panic.

IF RG3 could focus his undivided attention upon being the best football player he can be his game prowess would speak for itself; however, because he's a spoiled brat with an over inflated ego don't let him any where near a Bills jersey. Long overdue for a HC to deliver the following message to RG3: Grow up mister! Come to play like a true professional, or just muzzle it.

In respect to EJ, I believe under the development of the right HC and OC this young man has the tools to emerge as a winning QB in the NFL. Marrone and his inept OC wasted a full season for the entire organization. Can only imagine what EJ could actually accomplish if the likes of Chip Kelly landed in Buffalo instead of the legend in his own mind.