Met Andy Reid last night at the nike party,

DrPJax

him good luck ! I was standing there wishing Reid well, just BS'ing a little. Reid was at the party at about 9 pm, and he was just saying what a tiring week it was with all the appearances etc. VERY nice man, humble, and VERY BiG in all dimensions ! Anyway, Kelly comes up with his father, and introduces his dad to Reid. I introduced myself, shook hands quickly as it was obvious I was just a bother there in Jim's eyes. Lol ! I just stood there and listened for a few seconds while Kelly congratulated Reid on the season and wished him well at the game. This party was at a very nice hotel right on the beach that Nike has rented for the whole week. Everyone was in semi formal dress, (Man, were the babes decked out looking for NFL players !!) Kelly is dressed in jeans and a base ball hat ! Had to laugh at that. The guy is still in pretty good shape though, and I just can't believe he big he is for a quarterback. ( My reference though is that I am 5' 9", so most NFL guys dwarf me). After getting done takling with reid, Kelly hit the rest of the party with his dad and a brother, and the guy was a babe magnet !

The party was fun, and man did NIKE spend the bucks. Full free bar with top shelve stuff and all the food you could eat. Everything from sushi, to really great lamb chops. I stuck with diry martinis all night with Belevedere vodka, and I am still hung over !! Must have had 10 or so !

Saw and met several NFL players there last night. Most were very nice anc approachable. The nicest was Warrick Dunn. He was a FSU grad, and a friend I was with at the party went to FSU, and introduced us. Dunn is smaller than I am, but the guy is all muscle. Stood and talked with us abou ten minutes,,,very nice man.

The other extreme was Jerry Rice. He was there and was standing right behind me. I went to say hello and was cut off by a body gaurd !!! Had to laugh at that. Rice is a big guy, and we were all screened at the door so I can't figure out the need for a body gaurd. Chicks, on the other hand, had NO problem getting to Jerry last night !! HAHA ! He, like Kelly, was a babe magnet.

Others that were there last night, and that I got a chance to shake hands with, Ty Law (considerable bling bling and babes with him), Marshall Faulk, Jesse Palmer (the bachelor, who was with some guy friends last night), Hugh Douglas (Eagle defensive end that the Jags cut this year), John Jurcovich (ex jag), Steve Young ( very nice guy, and dressed like Kelly without the hat. He is very thin, and obvioulsly lost bulk since retiring. He is much thinner than Kelly, but about the same height ). Those were the main people I met last night. There appeared to be alot of other players there (typical NFL builds with alot of diamonds flashing,). but I didn't know their names. Fun night, and I don't mind paying so much for NIKE shoes now since I made out with all the alcohol and food !!!! Tonight I am going to the marriott where the eagles are staying , and going to a night club in the hotel called Champs. Will let you guys know if I see eagles out late there tonight !!!nnn :D:lol:

Did you get your Nike gift bag??

On a personal good note,,,,I saw this very young , beautiful, kind, SICK, marketing director from NIKE at the clinic today. She was from New York, and is in charge of setting up NFL commercials for NIKE. After the superbowl, she takes off Monday for Hawaii and the PRo bowl.!!!!! Tough job !!! So I laid on the poor poor pitiful me,,,,,working hard with no parties to go to,,,,,,so she comes back to the clinic this afternoon with two large, gold, collectors medallions, that are the admission tickets to the VIP NIKE party friday night !!! Nike has rented a very large, whole Hotel right on the beach for the whole weak. So her she is in all her sweetness, and she promises me a NIKE giftbag that they will be giving to Rothlisberger. Bettis, and other NFL players at the party !! It was at that point that I offered my personal services as a traveling physician to help make sure she gets to Hawaii in good health. I quickly mentioned my love of NIKE products and only want to see them succeed !!! HAHA !!! So Friday night from 7pm to 2 am I am going to be at the NIKE party, and I must convince this nice, beautiful, young , marketing director of her utter need of a personal, traveling, Pro bowl doc !!!!! Any suggestions would be appreciated !!!!! Stay tuned for futher updates from Jax !!!!

Rice is a big guy, and we were all screened at the door so I can't figure out the need for a body gaurd.

Can't have WR's mashing up their hands in barbrawls.....

Did you get your Nike gift bag??

Or the gift she promised you? :D

Sounds like you are taking advantage of this opportunity!  Party on!

229165[/snapback]

Thanks Scott,,will do my best to represent the Wall !! In response to the other questions,,,,No, I didn't get the gift bag,,,or the girl last night :lol: The Nike girl (her name is Nancy Benoit) was nowhere to be seen last night ! She had dropped off four passes for me to use do took three of my co workers at the clinic. Two are accounting guys and the other is a physician assistant (PA). The PA was working with me the day Nancy came in, so he knew what she looked like as well. We looked for her all night (in between drinks that is), but either she was tired of partying all week or we just lost her in the crowd. They are having a smaller party tonight again and she told me to stop in anytime so I may stop there for a few minutes tonight. I still want to convince her she and nike need a doc with them at the pro bowl next week !! Did not see Kelly's wife with him,,,just his dad, brother and babes ! I am going to try and leave a message at the hotel as well, so We'll see about the "gift" Simon !!!! :D

Jim K. giving you the hair eye ball! No way. Every time I see him on TV or hear him on the radio he is such a nice guy. Mister Polished, what a !@#$.

How sad is it (or Mocking the people he phuck over) the he is hooked up with a debt reducing company (Ameriquest) what an !@#$.

I think they said on the wgr550 Bulldog and Mensa show yesterday that Nike gift bag is worth $800-$900

The Girl, Priceless!!!!!

Like Pink Floyd said "I wish I was there". Have fun and send a postcard.

Jim K. giving you the hair eye ball! No way. Every time I see him on TV or hear him on the radio he is such a nice guy. Mister Polished, what a !@#$.

How sad is it (or Mocking the people he phuck over) the he is hooked up with a debt reducing company (Ameriquest) what an !@#$.

I think they said on the wgr550 Bulldog and Mensa show yesterday that Nike gift bag is worth $800-$900

The Girl, Priceless!!!!!

229271[/snapback]

You're rolling today, Bro ! :P

hammer, i take it you are not part of the JK fan club. i thought i was the only member of that exclusive club

The Girl, Priceless!!!!!

229271[/snapback]

Tonight I am going to the marriott where the eagles are staying , and going to a night club in the hotel called Champs.  Will let you guys know if I see eagles out late there tonight !!!nnn :blink:  :blink:

229158[/snapback]

Oh, Raaaaaandy........did you survive ? :P

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Jim Kelly --- great QB for the Bills on the field, but jackass off the field

229346[/snapback]

You know, I actually hoped that he had changed over the years, but I guess not. It's a shame, considering how great Andre, Thurman, Don, Frank, and the gang were when I met them. JK was sitting at a table in the airport and I shook his hand and said hello. He was not friendly, but he did recognize me. I could feel he wasn't interested in talking, so I left.