Could Matt Ryan be available?

switz1610

nah. what makes you think the coach would just get rid of a young but proven qb hat is the heart and soul of the organisation? :death: That would be crazy unless he got 3 or more first round picks which we dont have to give. Plus Matty Ice gets paid a ridiculous amount which we probably cant afford. :thumbdown:

Thanks for bumping this and getting my hopes up that there was some kind of announcement :lol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread still exists?

And sorry, Cardinal, that's going rate for a top-10 QB in this league. If he were 38 I might understand the concern, but Matty Ice is not one of the things holding this team back. I expect a Harbaugh-like bounce if they simply get competent coaching with their talent. That division is so flawed, it should be there for the taking. NO has Brees, of course, and Carolina is there, but ATL is definitely the most talented team on paper.

With Mike Smith getting fired and a new HC in Atlanta, could Matt Ryan be available for trade? Usually new HCs like to bring in their own guy so this could be a situation to monitor.

When HC like to bring in their own QB, it's typically because the QB has been marginal or was a project and hasn't developed as hoped.

Matt Ryan on other hand, is "all that and a bag of chips". No way they let him go.