Sick of the same playoff teams in AFC

truth on hold

Pats, broncos, colts, steelers, chargers, and bengals or ravens. Pats and broncos top seeds. Pretty much same as last year.

And no it's not sour grape because we're out.

I'm just getting sick of the playoff teams coming from the same core of 6-8 teams.

Borrrreeeeennnnnggggg

This year more than ever my interest level in post season is waning.

Edited by JTSP

Agreed, I was a little irritated when the Colts got to draft Andrew Luck. Having Manning and Luck plus playing in a division full of teams that don't know how to get out of their own way means we will probably continue to see them in the playoffs every year for the next 15 years as they have been for most of the previous 15.

Agreed, I was a little irritated when the Colts got to draft Andrew Luck. Having Manning and Luck plus playing in a division full of teams that don't know how to get out of their own way means we will probably continue to see them in the playoffs every year for the next 15 years as they have been for most of the previous 15.

Yeah and I guess QB is the common denominator. And it will be thrown in our face because we don't have one. But still I'm sick of the same teams and players. It lacks intrigue now

Couldn't agree more. I think that is why I am kind of getting sick of the NFL. Even the stadiums in the playoffs have little atmosphere now since these teams are in it every year. I think it would actually do the NFL good from to get some new blood in there.

Pats, broncos, colts, steelers, chargers, and bengals or ravens. Pats and broncos top seeds. Pretty much same as last year.

I'm just getting sick of the playoff teams coming from the same core of 6-8 teams.

This year more than ever my interest level in post season is waning.

Yes this is happening with me too. I find my interest dropping off severely as soon as the Bills are out of the picture. I am so tired of rooting against that Pats that I have achieved sort of a "who cares anymore" type of attitude.

That is why I hate that they keep making this more of a quarterback dependent league. The more it goes that way, the more the parity among teams will disappear.

I hear ya. I told my friends back in the 90's, we were going to pay dearly to the football gods for being in the SuperBowl all those years and playoff mainstays. I always made a point of stepping back and telling people to enjoy it while you can. Well, we are certainly seeing the flip side of that.

At least the Bengals would be fairly new. Just be glad its not the 70s. Same teams every year because once you built an awesome team, you could ride it w/o worrying about Free Agency. I stopped watching football for a while because I didn't want to see only the Raiders and Cowboys (or Steelers and Fish).

Stinkin frootball... Damn Trom Brany an all his lousy friendds.

I agree 100%, I am losing interest earlier and earlier in the season. I was excited to when the pats were 2-2 and on their way down. I think the media ripped them too hard, Kraft didn't like it, then padded the refs pockets to guide the to the top again.

Sometimes I feel bad for San Diego... their is a team stuck in playoff mediocrity.

I know the bills deserve nothing, but a mention of their name during the "playoff hunt" talks would have been nice. They are ignored and rightly so, but after Houston and Pitt won, they could have gotten a mention as a very possible playoff team... ya know... before they showed their true colors.

To piggy back on this, I was really rooting for the Browns to make some noise in the ANorth. I dream of a browns bills AFC championship game.

I got a package in the mail from a relative yesterday... it was some Bills gear. Merry Christmas... I sent a thank you card, but i dont know what to do with the items themselves... I wont be wearing them anytime soon.

Edited by PortlandiaEast

We are stuck with NE in our division and they are in the midst of the most dominating run in NFL history.12 division title in what, 14 years ? That is ridiculous...Unheard of.... We need to be better, beat the crap out of them and take the division back.Getting better is the only way out of this nightmare.A real QB and a real OC would be a good start ! Frustrating !!!! We made some strides this year, but we still have ways to go .

Well when we KNEW luck was a stud as going to be available, I preached all over the place that we needs to get blown out every single game on purpose. People said I was a fool blah blah blah.

Well I hope everyone really enjoye that 6-10 season a few years back.because we would e a 15 year Super Bowl contender if we just lost those forgettable games a few years ago

Our only way out of this is for Tom Brady to age out and to a lesser extent Belichek as well (i think when Brady goes, Bill will look like less of a genius).

Personally i hope the Jets are prevented from getting Winston. I think he's gonna be a good pro.