Steve Christie's cancer in remission

All you hear is to go when you turn 50 but so many reports of issues are folks in their 40's. Clearly some of the reasons to go prior to 50 is seeing a symptom - like Christie, but it seems necessary to me to go earlier. I just turned 40 and I think I'm going to get checked.

All you hear is to go when you turn 50 but so many reports of issues are folks in their 40's. Clearly some of the reasons to go prior to 50 is seeing a symptom - like Christie, but it seems necessary to me to go earlier. I just turned 40 and I think I'm going to get checked.

Check your insurance; some plans might not cover it until you hit 50.

I had some strange stomach pains a few years ago and the doc suggested we do one to be safe (I was 45). A lot of guys are fearful of doing it, but outside of drinking the nasty stuff (and enduring the output), the procedure is not a big deal.

Family history made me start getting them at 45. Not sure if insurance will cover them without a valid reason from your Dr.