Jacksonville is getting killed by the media

Question: Why give it to a city where only time it will be comfortable is when one is sitting in that domed stadium? The entire "SuperBowl week" which is of course, two weeks, will suck.

227346[/snapback]

Has everyone forgotten the embarassment in Minneapolis already?

DETROIT is getting a super bowl.... what happened to only warm weather areas???

it wont be so bad for detroit, cus everyone thaught jacksonville would be warm and nice right now. but its not. thats why they are mad.

if they knew a year ahead of time it would be cold, they wouldnt be so upset.

227331[/snapback]

Detroit might be the biggest shithole in the country. Well maybe they are better then Flint, Gary, East Saint Louis, Newark, Roxbury. Maybe. How the fug did Detroit get a Superbowl? Do you get bulletproof vests with your ticket purchase? What about a fire extinguisher?

These reporters always bash the SB city (unless its Pasadena, San Diego, Miami or New Orleans). They all want the rotation to be those 4 cities every year. The media needs to get a life....realize that they could be in Iraq or in a Tsunami....but instead, they are eating free expense account meals....staying in nice hotels and watching the Bowl on the house. Not bad if you ask me.

Has everyone forgotten the embarassment in Minneapolis already?

I had a great time in Minneapolis, except for the game. Stayed at a college for $7.00 a night. Great cheap room service. The bars around the stadium did not rip you off. The people and cops were great.

It's time to turn the Super Bowl FOOTBALL GAME back to the fans. To bad if the free loading TV, Radio, and Newspaper reporters and the washed up, self promoting football players do not like having the FANS GAME played in the cold.

The host team of the super bowl gets 5% of the game tickets, Buffalo will never get a super bowl which is unfair.

I say POWER TO THE FAN. MORE Super Bowl Tickets for Football fans who support the BUSINESS er GAME of football all year long.