Cuba Gooding, Jr. to Portray O.J. Simpson

26CornerBlitz

Please. It's not a wall of good people. On the field he did things that had never been done before. That's why he's on the wall and the only reason.

Except he was not convicted of that in the court of law. Vacating records, removing names etc, is pointless. Everybody knows what players did what, how and when in some form or fashion. Unless you also want to create a mechanism for erasing the memories from humans. Why waste the time? Many players and contributors across hall/wall of fames in various sports could be removed if you want to make it about more than the playing field.

If they try to give OJ a Nobel Peace prize then talk to me about protesting that.

Except that he was, in a civil court of law.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure hope this repairs OJ's Image...The NFL is getting serious about domestic violence..He may never play again

Yeah, and there were no riots or calls for Justice when he was found "innocent." Just sayin!

Wow if you don't see the difference between those events..better flip on Fox News, drink beer into oblivion.. or perhaps you are already there.

For all the African American males who were killed of just looking at a white woman, OJ moved the needle back toward the middle.

Always hoped to see a remake of the Longest Yard with OJ.

been driving Broncos and running through airports ever since....

But everything did get blamed on 'racist cops' so some things never change!

Yikes you guys realize that The NFL is predominately African American, right?

Everybody's a racist just need to keep it in check for the good of humankind

OJ and Jerry Sandusky walk into a bar and.....

Yeah, and there were no riots or calls for Justice when he was found "innocent." Just sayin!

Preventing more riots was primarily the reason he was found innocent, IMO. OJ got off to appease the mobs after the non-justice served to the dirt bag cops caught on film viciously beating R. King.

Oh c'mon!

Am I the only one angry about the fact that they're covering this, and not his storied Hall of Fame football career, or even his illustrious acting career.

It is a bit tragic as he was a heck of a football player but let's face it... O.J's still got notoriety purely for June 1994 and September 2007 and not for his performances on a field.

Scratch that. It's not a "bit" tragic. It's pathetic.

I wonder if he can clomp around in the lead shoes from "men of honor"

then he could do the Drew Bledsoe/Kyle Orton story

:D definately the Bledsoe story.. keep him in the whole diving rig the entire movie.. just paint the helmet.. i can see Deniro as Parcells standing behind him with his stopwatch , screaming "FOUR SECONDS! FOUR SECONDS!" :D

Can't take away his records - that's the NFL's gig. But yes ... I'm totally behind the erasure, as far as any physical signs, i.e. name on the Wall of Fame, of his existence at One Bills Drive.

He's a disgrace. A pathetic human being. A murderer. He does not deserve to be celebrated for anything he did prior to killing two innocent people.

his story should be told. He shouldn't be celebrated but you can't learn from history that was erased. I'm going to tell my kids about who may have been the greatest RB EVER, but ruined the lives of so many. I will use this as a lesson to them that pro athletes are not role models. They are entertainers, and humans. Not to be put on a pedestal.

It's disgusting to wear an OJ Jersey but "erasing" him does society an injustice.