New Bills owners’ passionate vision of One Buffalo

QCity

Has anyone been to the 716 yet? It looks pretty impressive, just curious as to what the experience was like. Gotta say, for my tastes in a sports bar, it looks a little too upscale...but I would give it a shot. Anyone?

I plan on checking it out w/ my wife after the game Sunday.

Has anyone been to the 716 yet? It looks pretty impressive, just curious as to what the experience was like. Gotta say, for my tastes in a sports bar, it looks a little too upscale...but I would give it a shot. Anyone?

Pretty good crowd vibe, not what I would call a rowdy sports bar, but the crowd got more engaged than I imagined. Incredible TVs and decor. Didn't get any entrees, but we ordered finger-foods like stuffed banana peppers and poutine (!) and they were excellent. Was $4.50 for most bottled beer and I think $4.00 for a 16oz draft. Right now parking in the ramp is free, which is really nice because you can quickly enter the bar from the 2nd level of the ramp -- but you may want to call about that because the bartender told me they are going to start charging for parking "sometime soon."