Are The Bills & Browns Running Parallel ??

T master

The only difference in those pictures is we had 2 very good QB's in the mix , those being Flutie & Bledsoe weather fans like to admit it or not !!

I hate to rain on your parade, but Johnson, Losman, Fitz and Manuel were/are all better than Flutie ever dreamed his selfish, fake, little ass of being.

I don't get why people think it would be so easy to fire the head coach but still retain the defensive coordinator. It's not going to happen. If we fire the head coach and don't give the job to Schwartz, he's not going to stick around. Both because it would be a bit of a slap to the face, and because no head coach is going to take the job if he can't pick his own DC. So please, stop thinking this is going to happen.

I don't get why people think it would be so easy to fire the head coach but still retain the defensive coordinator. It's not going to happen. If we fire the head coach and don't give the job to Schwartz, he's not going to stick around. Both because it would be a bit of a slap to the face, and because no head coach is going to take the job if he can't pick his own DC. So please, stop thinking this is going to happen.

it did happen in SD when McCoy was hired and he retained John Pagano.

I don't wish for Marrone to be replaced, however, personally.

Normally, I'd agree with this. But, and it's been done in the past, when new HCs have come into a situation where they already have a leading defense in place, they've retained the D staff. A new candidate would be crazy to upset that situation here. Indeed, I assume it would be a condition for the job, the first question asked in the interview.

GO BILLS!!!

Normally, I'd agree with this. But, and it's been done in the past, when new HCs have come into a situation where they already have a leading defense in place, they've retained the D staff. A new candidate would be crazy to upset that situation here. Indeed, I assume it would be a condition for the job, the first question asked in the interview.

GO BILLS!!!

I'll add that it would be much more likely to be done with a HC with an offensive background as opposed to a defensive background.