A great opportunity for the Bills this week

TPS

Meh simply doesn't cut it for me. Not apologizing for that. You settle for it and that's what you get.

As a fan I have no say in what I get from this team unfortunately I will back them whether the go 0-16 or 19-0.

We all have settled for meh. You have 16,000 posts on this board for crying out loud. You have been a member since 2002 and still post regularly through all of those dark times! You have settled for meh!

All I am trying to say is for the first time in forever we have something to be excited about. We have someone to back that isn't the laughingstock of the league anymore. Your non-Bills fans friends have probably even said some positive things about them for the first time in a long time. Be happy about that instead of nit picking every tiny little thing.

We are Bills fans we don't deserve nice things! (or at least it has felt that way for quite some time) :D We finally have something nice here, something good going, I for one am going to enjoy it!

And this is my big beef with this staff. The team beats most of the teams it should but loses just about all the big games it needs. And it continually shows up smallest when it is time to stake a claim or make a statement. Especially against New England.

kj

Bills are not the same quality of QB and/or coach/staff as most all of the teams they have lost to this year. It really is that simple. The NFL has geared itself to favor a offensively creative, passing game and we don't really have those pieces at the quality level we see from the top 10 teams.

Bills as presently constituted are not a playoff team. Good team. Top 20. but not a playoff team. need some more big pieces. not many, but some.

As a fan I have no say in what I get from this team unfortunately I will back them whether the go 0-16 or 19-0.

We all have settled for meh. You have 16,000 posts on this board for crying out loud. You have been a member since 2002 and still post regularly through all of those dark times! You have settled for meh!

All I am trying to say is for the first time in forever we have something to be excited about. We have someone to back that isn't the laughingstock of the league anymore. Your non-Bills fans friends have probably even said some positive things about them for the first time in a long time. Be happy about that instead of nit picking every tiny little thing.

We are Bills fans we don't deserve nice things! (or at least it has felt that way for quite some time) :D We finally have something nice here, something good going, I for one am going to enjoy it!

Just because I'm a lifelong fan doesn't mean I've settled. Do I blindly advocate every move they make like a blatant homer? I praise what I believe to be their good moves/play on the field and offer criticism of the bad when it's warranted. What more can I do since I have no power over anything they do at OBD? I do know that a good to great defense combined with a pathetic offense is equivalent to meh. You want to smile about that and be satisfied with a HC with a 13-16 record with a slim chance of making the playoffs in his second year, be my guest. Not good enough for me when I know they can and must do better.

Wasn't last week a statement game? KC? Miami? NE at home? It seems like we have bad luck in statement games.

Go Bills

They are all statement games until Bills prove they can win consistently, Mango !

I was a great opportunity game against Houston, Kansas City and the Chargers at home. :oops:

Until they win the home games with the fans as the added factor we got nothin

Ain't that the truth.

I Mike Periera is calling out A Williams then i think its too true. If Hughes has been qsning qstionable calls this season and then getting punished its true.

If Gilmore say the refs talked to him pre game and said they are watching him ((Which is intimidation and illegal in the "real " world ) then yes its true.

The guys on the field no better than we fan ever will about the politics that are going on.

And those that say its not slanted are self deceptive. There is nothing fair in Business. It's not about fair one iota.

Thank God The Bills are Finally fed p with this bull **** they have been handed for all these years by the League.

Conspiracy No. Its pretty clear wtf has been going on.

a damn shame it is really. But it IS Life. and Its Bills football.

Lee Smith has been right. Punch them in the mouth. Its gonna get called anyways