Any guesses to our ending season record now?

Kellyto83TD

Oakland tore up SF so that team is not an automatic win anymore. No offense still, no pass rush today out of the front 4. No way in hell we beat GB and NE at NE with home field on the line. I can honestly say I think this team finishes 7-9.

Will say it again....I pray Terry Pegula completely cleans house. He won't...but I can still pray. We must get the old way of thinking at OBD out of the building for good. Brandon can do marketing only, but no more can he come near working with the rest of the organization. Whaley, all the scouts, all the coaches, all the trainers I mean all the way down to the Waterboy....all gone. Start over fresh.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10-6. they are going to be really, really mad and run the @#$#!@# table, ending with a dramatic mudstomping of the patriots in their own home.

I'm rooting for this scenario!

But my guess is 8-8......dammit!

I'm rooting for this scenario!

But my guess is 8-8......dammit!

i really think they they are going to go on a tear right now. forget marrone/hackett/orton...think about fred jackson drawing to the end of his career. think about kyle williams, and eric wood. i think these guys are going to be very angry this week. and i would like to believe if they are genuinely angry then maybe a message with a sense of urgency might come through. and maybe...just maybe...the buffalo bills will kick some @$$ and take some names to finish out this season and get the good city of buffalo to the playoffs for the first time in a long time. (hey...i said maybe!)