Pats Fans

packfntk

I'm not arguing in favor of Pats fans, I'm just saying people are throwing around "Pats fans are d-bags" pretty liberally on here

Because it's true.

we have plenty of our own

But they're our d-bags.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was too young at the time but how heavy was the bandwagon in the late 80's, early 90's? Seriously asking.

It's hard to compare because the NFL wasn't nearly as popular back then and there wasn't anything even close to the kind of media coverage football gets these days. Back then when it wasn't football season you barely heard anything about the Bills other than around draft time.

When the Bills finally do climb back into the NFL limelight it definitely will be interesting to see how or if the Bills fan landscape changes from what we know it as now.

So every game I make it a point to seek out opposing teams fans, ask them how they've been treated, what they think about Lambeau, and their thoughts on tailgating, the game atmosphere, etc. I did so last night with Pats fans. They were pretty respectful, seemed to have decent knowledge, and we're appreciative about the hospitity.

Are they pretty arrogant towards you guys or did I just run into a few good ones? I told them I was heading to Buffalo and everyone said that we would enjoy the city and the game atmosphere and said the community was pretty comparable to how you support your team, good fans and whatnot. Wondering, because sometimes AFC teams are different towards NFC teams and not rivals.

Packfan,

Not quite sure what you are asking, but will tell you this.

A lot of Pats* fans make the trip every year to the Ralph for the game. Driveable, tickets are affordable compared to Gilette, and NF Ontario is a mini Las Vegas which makes for a great boys weekend. Most Pats* fans have no issues at the game, prolly cause there are always a bunch of them.

You will have a great time at the game when you come, just expect to heckled etc when walking around in Pack gear. 99.9% is all going to be in great fun, .01 percent will be from drunk idiots and just keep walking from those guys...no need to say anything.

Someone asked early about bandwagon fans of the Bills...and yes there was a ton. Not like Rich Stadium was exactly packed in the mid eighties...several 40K attendance games.

Overall Pats fans are like every other fan base...some good some bad. Now, they have become spoiled by this run, and god do i wish we were spoiled too! They expect to win every game...good for them, wish we did. And while we ten to think of the Pats*-Bills as a rivalry game, for them not so much. They always beat us, not much of a rivalry when it is so one sided.

I have gone to more than a few games at Gilette, never had an issue, always had a good time, and i am not exactly shy when it comes to rooting for the Bills