1. 1. Have you been to the Rockpile/Rich/Ralph for a game

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Started going to the Rockpile with my uncle(old man hated the Bills), saw a kid get his ticket ripped right from his hand. 77-81, high school, went to almost every game on indivdual tickets. Remeber buying an extra to bring in beer ball for us to drink, running out and buying the 36oz jumbos, and yes sir, we are absolutley 18!

Not many games in the college years, I think 4 total, but then seasons again from 86-98. Lived in DC those years, made about half the games, but all playoff games. Had to sell them when we started having babies.

Have also been to about 10 road games.

Went to the Rockpile a couple times,

Been to the Ralph a few more...

Listened to the radio or watched every game on TV from 1969 thru 1976

until I left town.

Last Bills game I attended (at the Ralph) was the OT win :( over the Colts in 1997. :(

seeeing that a lot of you are from out of town...I was just wondering....

226309[/snapback]

One game at old Rich Stadium (the game against Miami when TT got

the 1st down to clinch the game) and season opener at Giant

stadium against the NY Giants (Sunday Night game) when we won

with steve christie kicking the winning field goal 20-17.

At the giants game, I got to sit with a bills fan who sold me the tickets

(through our old bills mailing list) and it was big fun. Andre Reed caught a TD pass in that.

Will be 36 years old on Feb.12, have never been to a Bills game but am looking forward to it once the teenie boppers finally leave the nest! Have watched and/or taped every televised game I could since the ripe old age of 12! When games in Buffalo don't get sold out in time and they get blacked out for this area, I die a little bit inside! (too overdramatic, Ha! Ha!) :doh:

I have been to approx 10 games at the RockPile....

and the same number at the Ralph....

The Sunday night game against the Titans (after the playoff loss)

was pretty memorable...

Looking forward to the 2005 Home opener and the TBD party !!

being the juvenile deliquent...err... college student that i am, it is hard to afford to go to the games. I really missed out on some of the crappy weather games that i would have enjoyed so much

but i still have been to a few in the last five years

Will be 36 years old on Feb.12, have never been to a Bills game but am looking forward to it once the teenie boppers finally leave the nest! Have watched and/or taped every televised game I could since the ripe old age of 12! When games in Buffalo don't get sold out in time and they get blacked out for this area, I die a little bit inside! (too overdramatic, Ha! Ha!)  :D

227150[/snapback]

My B-day also. That is weird. :doh:

My B-day also. That is weird.  :(

227159[/snapback]

Not really weird.

Take any 26 RANDOM people and the probability is ALMOST 1 that 2 people in that sample will have the same day/month birthday.

Just think, mine is just one day off your guy's birthday!

:(

how about on the field at the rockpile and ralph!

227808[/snapback]

Not at Rich or the rockpile, but I was on the field, only before the game, at Baltimore this year. My sister is controller at country club here in DC, they were doing a major renovation to the course and clubhouse, and she had one banker in particular who wanted to get that mult-million dollar mortgage. Low and behold he got us field passes for the mess of a game in Baltimore. Got to walk through the tunnel and bowels of the stadium, say and said hi to both Sam and Clements, then watched warmups on the field.

Was pretty cool, would love to see a whole game down there.