The 6-10 Era Ends!

How pathetic is it when fans are actually happy with 8-8 seasons? Mr. P PLEASE read this BS and clean house so we can start actually have WINNING Seasons with playoffs and maybe superbowls as well!

I would be happy with 8-8 THIS YEAR. Next year, not. We all want playoffs, but Rome wasn't built in a day. Most teams don't go from 6-10 to playoffs over night. Most flounder a few years and then get good and get in the playoffs a couple of times before they break through. Saints did it that way. Even the 1990s Bills did as well.

We're talkin' the Bills here. We've had 9 straight losing seasons and 14 without playoffs. Finally it looks like we're actually building something and getting some results.

We're 7-5 and the 7th seed with 4 games to go. I'm thinking some Bills fans have been on the losing end for so long they're already in next year mode as a force of habit. However, we have a legit shot. Enjoy it. This is fun.

I'm on board and will be rooting like heck for a win Sunday. If we fall short, the off season will be plenty long to gripe about it.

Go BILLS !!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were they headed in the right direction when they lost to probable playoff teams like SD (at home) NE (at home) KC (at home) and then in a must-win game, couldn't score double digits against Miami?

Beating up on NYJ and CLE is nice. Losing would be embarrassing. Yet, they come up small when it matters most despite, as many claim, having more talent than they've had in years.

Of course the losses hurt, but Maroon has just put more wins on the board than the Bills have had in 5 years. I choose to look at that as progress. The Bills are still alive in December, and yes, they have a tough road to the playoffs. But the defense is awesome, and Orton is serviceable with an O-line and a running game. If they can get a new OC with NFL success, look out! The glass is half-full here people.

Edited by Fred Jackson Jockstrap