Thanksgiving Gameday: Three Good Matchups

26CornerBlitz

CHI.png at DET.png

Cutler and Stafford duke it out

It's been a rocky season for Jay Cutler and the Bears, but they'll get a chance to throw a wrench in the Lions' playoff hopes in the Thanksgiving appetizer.

PHI.pngat DAL.png

Romo and Sanchez spear NFC East showdown

Few thought Tony Romo and the Cowboys would be in prime playoff position by Thanksgiving, and they'll face a tough test on Turkey Day against a resurgent LeSean McCoy and the Eagles.

SEA.pngat SF.png

The NFC's titans do battle again

After a thrilling NFC Championship Game last January in Seattle, the Seahawks visit the 49ers on Thanksgiving as Colin Kaepernick and company look to avenge last year's season-ending defeat.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

B3dvd4UIgAAH9Sa.jpg

A football feast

Football fans will really have a Thanksgiving feast this year. The three NFC tilts all have major playoff implications, with Eagles-Cowboys and Seahawks-49ers being among the biggest games of the year.

No real rooting interest in any of these games for me. A great day to just enjoy family, friends, and football. Happy Thanksgiving TSW!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Could all be good games, though for once the Lions might not be the joke and could be the ones laying a beating down in Detroit

The other games could be close ones

Detroit beats down Chicago

Cowboys beat Eagles w/the Sanchez we know and love back to his normal self

Seahawks squeak past the niners in a close low scoring game

As I say all that, I'm expecting I go 1 for 3 this afternoon

Could all be good games, though for once the Lions might not be the joke and could be the ones laying a beating down in Detroit

The other games could be close ones

Detroit beats down Chicago

Cowboys beat Eagles w/the Sanchez we know and love back to his normal self

Seahawks squeak past the niners in a close low scoring game

As I say all that, I'm expecting I go 1 for 3 this afternoon

What Bills fan in their right mind would want Dallas to win anything? Happy to see them lose every time. Wish they would lose every game. Eff them.

I was happy for Lions fans today as they have three winnable games coming up and then a showdown at the end of the season against the Packers. They were so good to us last week.

I'll never forget how the ford family went above and beyond, and our players did not let us down.

Hear Hear!