Call the governor to put pressure on the NFL

mead107

518 474-8390 phone number for the Goveners office you can leave a message or somebody will answer during business hours call and complain if this game is not on TV

the Gov office is not the place to call to complain about this. what does he or anyone in his office have to do with televising this game out of market?

The NFL and DTV is who you should be calling to complain but we all know where that will get you

"The league also announced the game will be televised by CBS in the New York and Buffalo area markets"

It does NOT say it will ONLY be televised in the New York and Buffalo area markets. This is typical coverage for any home game. This is just letting people know that it will be televised on the local Buffalo channels, not Detroit's. In the Detroit area (and I assume all other areas) you will still need to watch it on ESPN, Sunday Ticket, NFL Network. At least that's the way I'm reading it.

518 474-8390 phone number for the Goveners office you can leave a message or somebody will answer during business hours call and complain if this game is not on TV

The shortsightedness of this is flat out awesome. As mentioned by others, do you really think the Gov, or any government official, gives a !@#$ if the Bills/Jets game is on TV nationally or even statewide when people have died and continue to be in jeopardy due to the weather?

The shortsightedness of this is flat out awesome. As mentioned by others, do you really think the Gov, or any government official, gives a !@#$ if the Bills/Jets game is on TV nationally or even statewide when people have died and continue to be in jeopardy due to the weather?

It isn't even a matter of whether he cares. What can he do about it? And what would he do about it considering it's already gonna be showing throughout the entire state, so why would he help people that aren't even his constituents?

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

I'm a Bills fan living in Iowa. DirecTV better credit my Sunday Ticket bill if they won't televise this game. GO BILLS.

You might get a $1, or so credit. They will likely calculate every game they carry, divide by what you pay, to get a "cost per game" amount.

Governor's office is clueless- NFL (212-450-2000) offices refuses to discuss- gave me number of NFL Network- 310-840-4635 (Pacific time zone 9-5) Bills Office closed (716-648-1800) Direct TV (800-531-5000) -- customer service pretty clueless - at this point they are not showing on Sunday Ticket. If you have Sunday Ticket max they think it will be on that or the red zone channel-

You might get a $1, or so credit. They will likely calculate every game they carry, divide by what you pay, to get a "cost per game" amount.

At a minimum, my argument will be 1/16 of the cost of Sunday Ticket since the only games I actually care about are Bills' games.