Plane Tickets Purchased!

packfntk

So we were planning on driving to Buffalo for the game in a couple weeks, but we decided to say screw it and just fly. We bought tickets last week and are all set for the game. Cannot wait until I see the Ralph! Getting jacked!

Best of luck until then!

Where are you coming from? Enjoy the game.

Coming from Green Bay baby! Me and three of my buddies. Getting in Thursday morning, checking into the hotel, heading to Duffs if anyone wants to talk football, should be there a while sucking some brews.

Yeah, and we will make sure and head out there now that we won't be tailgating with our own ride. Bring a case and walk around and look for some harassment! :D

He we did you a favor and beat the rest of the NFC North so tell Aaron to take it easy out there.

They'll be plenty of foot at Hammer's lot. Can you fly over some cheese curds?

He we did you a favor and beat the rest of the NFC North so tell Aaron to take it easy out there.

HAHA, well we have been taking care of eachothers divisions nicely. Next is the Pats, at LAMBEAU!

No cheese curds. The good cheese curds are not the cold ones, but the hot breaded kind!

Be careful. Rex Ryan has search bots dispatched throughout the intarwebs looking for tidbits like this.

He's a Packers fan. Probably Miami or San Antonio.

Oh yeah, was that a burn? When we went to Seattle, before the game some guys were giving us crap as we were walking around. Saying that we were probably from Bellevue (Right near there), and were probably bandwagoners. We showed them our ID and they couldn't believe we made the trip.

Oh yeah, was that a burn? When we went to Seattle, before the game some guys were giving us crap as we were walking around. Saying that we were probably from Bellevue (Right near there), and were probably bandwagoners. We showed them our ID and they couldn't believe we made the trip.

Not a burn. I guess it could be but its more meant to the fact that you do not find many Pack fans outside of Packers territory.

And Seahawks fans are jokes. Biggest bandwagon bunch there is since Patriot fans.

Not a burn. I guess it could be but its more meant to the fact that you do not find many Pack fans outside of Packers territory.

And Seahawks fans are jokes. Biggest bandwagon bunch there is since Patriot fans.

Couldn't agree more re. Seahwaks fans. Any team that needs to engineer acoustics in their stadium to manufacture noise is weak too. Such pretenders.

Couldn't agree more re. Seahwaks fans. Any team that needs to engineer acoustics in their stadium to manufacture noise is weak too. Such pretenders.

Yes, total manufactured noise. Unlike Arrowhead. Best stadium so far.

And where I live, it's all Packers all the Time. It's our way of life, sorry I took offense. :)

So we were planning on driving to Buffalo for the game in a couple weeks, but we decided to say screw it and just fly. We bought tickets last week and are all set for the game. Cannot wait until I see the Ralph! Getting jacked!

Best of luck until then!

Nice news.

You'll never be the same again!

September 12,2010 was this Cowboys fans first time!

Make sure you spend sometime at Hammers Lot.

Yes, total manufactured noise. Unlike Arrowhead. Best stadium so far.

I hope you have an awesome trip, and change your mind after your loss. Either way, enjoy!

Long Packer fan story, but at a December Tampa Buc's game a decade plus ago, one die hard fan barely old enough to drink was shirtless on a cold early winter day. Balmy by Green Bay standards. He had no shirt, but was wearing a purple bra on his head. He had a head start. He was harmless, but borederline innappropriate with my wife. She was fine with the drunken fool, but my over-served former friend began a brawl that cascaded down several rows as my wife scurried out with my two middle school aged sons. I was actually with a Rotary group and things got very strange.

That is zero commentary on Pack fans, but a statement on NFL games and bound to draw fire. I love going, but know what you're getting into. It's usually fine, but there are those fools. And I hate that!

Sorry for the negativity.