How many losses until EJ plays again?

What is the magical record the team needs to have before they decide to put EJ back in as the starter to see if he has progressed any during his "practice" season on the bench?

I say if we reach loss number 6 during the next 4 weeks, they put him back in for remainder of season to finally decide if he has a future with the team.

Or do they officially wait until next preseason (Sans injury)?

Fixed: Fixed the title....blame it on the damn Microsoft and auto correct addiction

Why so we can watch him continue to fail? We aren't playing for a high first rounder since our GM traded ours away.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If EJ fails, the Bills get a higher draft pick. The new staff would appreciate the effort.

If EJ actually has improved ..... it's a Win Win no?

A higher draft pick in the second is not a item I think the staff would covet. If he has improved and still loses it may still present them with the reason not to look at him next year. I would be ok with him playing if you knew for sure you were not going to make the playoffs. I just do not see it as a realistic possibility for people hoping to keep their jobs. Unless, of course, management tells them to and says it will have no bearing on whether it will cost jobs or not.

I am of the believe anything less than 9-7 there should be changes;although, I am unsure if that will happen based on what Brandon has stated about continuity .

Orton would have to start sucking real bad before you see EJ. More likely it will be an injury that gets him back in the game. I am thinking I should delete this before I even post it because I said the same thing about Bryce Brown the week before he was activated

Edited by bmur66

EJ is being sit because he needs to learn. To get it back I want it earned not lost by Orton. So week 1 2015 if he wins the position back!

Huh? If Orton loses the job, who else is going to start? Tuel? Because he's earned it?

have you watched EJ in the redzone the last 1.5 years ?

Yes. Some pretty impressive late game wins from a very inexperienced QB. Orton is starting because he is supposed to give the Bills a better chance to win. If he ends up at .500 after 6 games, he clearly isn't doing that.

EJ will never play another down for the Bills.

EJ's ass is out the door come January.

If we keep Marrone that would absolutely be the best thing possible for EJ. A fresh start with another team, hopefully not in the AFC East. Then I believe we will see that he wasn't nearly as bad as we thought he was.

Orton would have to start sucking real bad before you see EJ. More likely it will be an injury that gets him back in the game. I am thinking I should delete this before I even post it because I said the same thing about Bryce Brown the week before he was activated

Good job bmur66.....Toe injury it is for Orton.....now no more comments :oops: