Why is Mckelvin returning punts???

rcatty

I remember when he had a giant dick spray painted on his lawn after costing us a prime time game in Foxboro with a late game kickoff return fumble.

We are discussing punt returns here good sir. Clearly an entirely different animal, hence the need for Glass Goodwin...that is all.

He hasn't been a good returner for a couple of years now. His longest return last year was like 17 yards if I remember correctly.

More importantly though, he's one of the stupidest players to ever wear a Bills uniform. He calls for fair catches at times when there's no need to. The guy has physical tools, but is just not someone you can count on.

Hard for me to accept Leodis not putting ball security as #1 priority in that position--damn hard to understand that .

because his defensive unit had just made another intense stop, and he was all amped up to continue making plays.

he shouldn't be back there at all - not because of that fumble - because we can't afford to lose a starting CB.

obviously, he's proven to the coaches that he's the most capable return man they have, but having your returner next to you on the sideline before sending him out to field the punt, would give a coach a chance to impress upon him what you want right there