Week 11: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Fred Out, Caveman In

I am really not understanding playing Jackson in the game last week....

This is one of the true things that pisses me off about bills coaches......we have a DEEP stable of RB and WR......yet we play jackson when he isnt ready?

Fred Jackson has been a dolphin killer over the years....would MUCH rather have him for this game then last

Way too go Marrone

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really not understanding playing Jackson in the game last week....

This is one of the true things that pisses me off about bills coaches......we have a DEEP stable of RB and WR......yet we play jackson when he isnt ready?

Fred Jackson has been a dolphin killer over the years....would MUCH rather have him for this game then last

Way too go Marrone

He was ready last week. Shorter recovery time this week. If our game was Sunday, he'd probably play.

Bills D-line knows they have to set the tone

Buffalo’s defensive line has been the most productive part of the team this season. With an offense that has been up and down and a run game that comes into tonight’s game without C.J. Spiller and a nicked up Fred Jackson, the men on the defensive line know it’ll be on them to set the tone in a gigantic division game against the Dolphins.

Dave Hyde, South Florida Sun Sentinel, Talks Bills- Dolphins with Rich Gaenzler: http://stationcaster.com/stations/whld/media/mp3/Dave_Hyde_11_13-1415902581.mp3 13:29 Mins

@twobillsdrive

Seantrel Henderson has nothing but good memories as he prepares for return to Miami: '"It feels good to... http://bit.ly/1oRXR98 #Bills

I'll bet Bills' fans had quite a bit to do with this.

@JamesWalkerNFL

The #Dolphins announce that tonight's game against the #Bills is sold out. The team is suggesting fans arrive early to beat weekday traffic.

@nflnetwork

.@buffalobills QB Kyle Orton arrives for #TNF! #BUFvsMIA

B2W0kkvCEAAzMOQ.jpg

@BuffaloBillsPR

As you wait out the last few hours before #TNF kicks off, check out how the #Bills & the #Dolphins match up:

B2W2ZfhIYAA3vS8.jpg

@PFTonNBCSN

What to watch for tonight in #BUFvsMIA? The Front 4 for both. Here's just some of the names from #Bills & #Dolphins.

B2W4HLaCUAAtjpC.jpg