Week 11: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Fred Out, Caveman In

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but it only gives us 4 days to fire and cut everyone.

This is a drawback, I'll grant you. :lol:

I think this team is pissed. The quicker they can get back on the field, the better. I know some think the team will fold, but I think the opposite. This is a put-up or shut-up game and I think the Bills dominate from start to finish. They own Tannehill until proven otherwise, the guy can't solve them. Plus, it's Dolphin week. SQUISH 'DA FISH!

Compressed week gives Bills no time to waste

The Bills have no time to let the defeat linger. They’ll barely have enough time to let their bodies recover before they’re on the field again Thursday night in Miami.

In Case You Missed It, 11/10, Team Coverage

In case you missed it, here’s a complete rundown of Dolphins.com’s coverage of Monday at the Doctors Hospital Training Facility.

Dolphins: McKelvin trash talk 'cheap'

The Miami Dolphins were not amused by Sunday's trash talk from Buffalo Bills defensive back Leodis McKelvin, who guaranteed a Buffalo victory in Thursday night's rivalry game against the Dolphins.

Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill has shoulder, ankle injuries

The Miami Dolphins (5-4) held their first light practice Monday in preparation for Thursday's game against the Buffalo Bills (5-4).

The biggest injury listed is starting quarterback Ryan Tannehill, who was limited Monday with a right throwing shoulder and ankle injuries. Tannehill was sacked three times and hit several more times in Sunday's, 20-16, loss to the Detroit Lions. Tannehill has been sacked 10 times in the past four games, in addition to running the read-option, and the hits are beginning to take a toll.

Morning take: Dolphins must improve in clutch

Here are the most interesting Miami Dolphins stories Tuesday from around the Web:

Well, I have inevitably returned to discuss this crucial matchup.

Not half as confident as I was about the last game against you guys, but seeing as we got rocked last time, maybe that's a good thing.

I think this game comes down to which defense has a bigger impact on which offense. Clearly the Bills have the upper hand with our diminished O Line. Dallas Thomas, in particular at RT is a huge concern of mine.

The only way our offense is effective on Thurs will be with quick release plays. Lazor is going need to put a very solid gameplan together.

I don't see homefield advantage being a big factor, but I'm kind of grateful for that Leodis bulletin board material, because we could use all the help we can get. Although if you have to rely on that to win, you're probably screwed anyway haha.

If we can put together a game like we did against the Chargers, then we can probably pull out a victory. If we come out and play like we usually do against the Bills, well then it's merely another lost season.

Edited by finfanfromrochester

Not half as confident as I was about the last game against you guys, but seeing as we got rocked last time, maybe that's a good thing.

I think this game comes down to which defense has a bigger impact on which offense. Clearly the Bills have the upper hand with our diminished O Line. Dallas Thomas, in particular at RT is a huge concern of mine.

The only way our offense is effective on Thurs will be with quick release plays. Lazor is going need to put a very solid gameplan together.

I don't see homefield advantage being a big factor, but I'm kind of grateful for that Leodis bulletin board material, because we could use all the help we can get. Although if you have to rely on that to win, you're probably screwed anyway haha.

If we can put together a game like we did against the Chargers, then we can probably pull out a victory. If we come out and play like we usually do against the Bills, well then it's merely another lost season.

Quite a few key players for the Dolphins are dealing with injury. Tough to overcome on a short week.

Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins looking to get back on track on 'Thursday Night Football' (1:31)

NFL Media's Rich Hollenberg and Jeff Darlington take a look at how the Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins are preparing to get back on track this week on "Thursday Night Football."

Coach Speak: Dolphins vs. Bills

In an AFC East division rivalry and with the wildcard at stake, NFL Media's Steve Mariucci and Brian Billick breaks down the Thursday night matchup between the Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins.

Thursday Night Football matchup preview

Can the Buffalo Bills' wide receivers win the battle with the Miami Dolphins secondary and cornerback Brent Grimes? The "NFL Total Access" crew breakdown the exciting matchups in this week's Thursday Night Football battle.

Postseason Bound: Bills or Dolphins?

pretty fair analysis. Chargers couldn't get pressure on Tannehill, Miami was able to run the ball, SD got down by a lot early and rivers was just chucking it up trying to make something happen. For whatever reason SD always struggles in Miami and they had a lot of injuries too. But Miami is a good team and I expect a good game between two very motivated division rivals.

Hard to see the Buffalo O scoring more than 17 pts in this one without some help from the D or special teams. We'll see. Miami's D is solid and they probably aren't in the mood to be pushed around by Buffalo again. The Bills have played pretty well on the road though. If the Bills truly have Mami's number, they should pound out a win here. I'm just not as confident as many here.

I already have tickets and plane tix to the Denver game Dec. 7th. I was assuming it would be meaningful for Buffalo, but wow, this Miami game is basically an elimination game. Kinda' bummed if we lose that all of Dec. will be meaningless.