Orton Not the Answer

Funny. Orton has a sub-par game where he plays almost as bad as EJ does when he's on his game and the salty breath EJ fanboys are out in full force.

EJ sucks unless he uses his legs. Deal with it, fanboys.

Ej can not be a good player and Orton can also not be a good player. The two do not have to be mutually exclusive

Maybe we have two bad QBs.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny. Orton has a sub-par game where he plays almost as bad as EJ does when he's on his game and the salty breath EJ fanboys are out in full force.

EJ sucks unless he uses his legs. Deal with it, fanboys.

Orton was off most of the game. You orton fanboys need grow a set and man up!

keep blaming everyone else.

Orton didn't have a great game, but he is not who lost us that game. I don't know why this is a discussion.

No, you're just projecting to make yourself look like some sort of martyr.

keep ragging on me. insult and or harass me all you want

you and your merry band of 5 Musketeers are still saying Orton isn't to blame whatsoever.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

No they aren't. Grow up.

Musketeer #2

Do you even read the posts you're responding to?

Musketeer #3

why, yes I did

but he is not who lost us that game, yet he is not the one who WON us that game either.

Orton give the Bills the best chance to win. IS soooo not true.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Orton was not super but he had a few gimmes that were dropped, and no one is talking about his performance if Brown doesn't fumble.

Yup. There were a magnitude of errors from the offense. Who knows how Orton adjusted his throws after 4 killer drops in the first half.

To combine from the other threads, there wasn't one goat. There were about a dozen plays in the game that, if Bills player didn't screw up, would have turned a L into a W.

Yup. There were a magnitude of errors from the offense. Who knows how Orton adjusted his throws after 4 killer drops in the first half.

To combine from the other threads, there wasn't one goat. There were about a dozen plays in the game that, if Bills player didn't screw up, would have turned a L into a W.

Right. And it certainly doesn't preclude the idea that the game could have been won with a better performance from Orton. It's just, don't look in his direction and say "if only," because you're basically asking for one of only 10 QBs in the league who could have guaranteed you a better performance. And even the good ones have some duds (just ask Peyton).

Musketeer #2

Musketeer #3

why, yes I did

but he is not who lost us that game, yet he is not the one who WON us that game either.

I didn't say any of that, but we can pretend if it makes your little EJ boner feel better.

Musketeer #2

Musketeer #3

why, yes I did

These recent posts, both in their content and their form, are a little over the top, no?

No reasonable fan would ever suggest Orton was All Pro this week.

No reasonable fan would ever suggest that Orton hasn't been a vast improvement over EJ in the games Orton started prior to the Chiefs game.

No reasonable fan would disagree with the fact that there are only a few QBs in the league that deliver week in and week out. Maybe 3 or 4 of them.

So what are you going on a tirade about?

I didn't say any of that, but we can pretend if it makes your little EJ boner feel better.

:huh: Did you see what I had in italics?

but he is not who lost us that game

That is from your post ... so you DID say some of it.

I added that he didn't do enough to WIN the game for the Bills

Keep Trolling keep.jpg

:huh: Did you see what I had in italics?

but he is not who lost us that game

That is from your post ... so you DID say some of it.

I added that he didn't do enough to WIN the game for the Bills

Keep Trolling keep.jpg

Was that image taken off your mirror? Because it certainly fits that thread.

No one is claiming Orton to be a top 10 QB. Yet it's clear that he's the best QB on the roster.

He had an off game yesterday, and I don't see anyone claiming that he had a good game.

But it's moronic to say that he's solely responsible for the loss.

These recent posts, both in their content and their form, are a little over the top, no?

Its a long story between the 5 musketeers who have said for Weeks Orton is far superior and given me chit for saying Orton is just serviceable.

now they have to fess up and they aren't liking it.

No reasonable fan would ever suggest Orton was All Pro this week.

No reasonable fan would ever suggest that Orton hasn't been a vast improvement over EJ in the games Orton started prior to the Chiefs game.

No reasonable fan would disagree with the fact that there are only a few QBs in the league that deliver week in and week out. Maybe 3 or 4 of them.

He lays low in the weeds during wins and comes out full force during losses - you know, like your 7yr old kid does. Hopefully he'll be quiet as a mouse again after the bills beat the dolphins Thursday.

Its a long story between the 5 musketeers who have said for Weeks Orton is far superior and given me chit for saying Orton is just serviceable.

now they have to fess up and they aren't liking it.

You said you wanted EJ in. So no.

On what planet is 2 GW drives and a 4-2 record as a starter with arguably only 1 bad game only serviceable?

Edited by FireChan