Denver at New England GDT

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd bet money the Patriots are cheating again. No way to prove it, just looks like it to me. They were garbage in September. So many injuries. So many no name guys just going in and playing like pro bowlers. No "weapons" for Brady. Yet they are just rolling teams now especially at home. I think after the Chiefs game they figured they better start or they were done. They can't help themselves. Wish there was a way to prove it.

Anyone who thinks that was actually a block in the back on Edelman's return doesn't know football. It was a good, clean shoulder block. It happens all of the time and is rightly never called.

Yep, it was clearly on the side.

Now the Gronk block on the DB for the big WR screen pass? Definitely a block in the back,

Anyone who thinks that was actually a block in the back on Edelman's return doesn't know football. It was a good, clean shoulder block. It happens all of the time and is rightly never called.

It might have been clean but flags are thrown on blocks like that all the time

I'd bet money the Patriots are cheating again. No way to prove it, just looks like it to me. They were garbage in September. So many injuries. So many no name guys just going in and playing like pro bowlers. No "weapons" for Brady. Yet they are just rolling teams now especially at home. I think after the Chiefs game they figured they better start or they were done. They can't help themselves. Wish there was a way to prove it.

Gronk getting healthy and LaFell getting in sync with Brady helps.

Desperation is a stinky cologne.

If there was a time they would want to "cheat", wouldn't it have been in the 2 Super Bowls against the Giants?

Is there anything more frustrating for Bills fans than to see:

- A kid from Buffalo

- Who plays a position the Bills have criminally ignored for the past 20 or so years

- Drafted the year we picked Spiller and Torell Troup

- Picked by New England

- Basically becoming one of the league's most unstoppable weapons

- For Tom Brady, at that

- Shredding the Bills and most of the league's top teams with regularity

?

- A kid from Buffalo

- Who plays a position the Bills have criminally ignored for the past 20 or so years

- Picked by New England

- For Tom Brady, at that

?

I die a little inside every time he catches a TD pass.

- A kid from Buffalo

- Picked by New England

- For Tom Brady, at that

?

absolutely, I thought hey we can really get a good home town kid here but NO, we grab the lowest rated slug of a NT out there, frickin troupe :wallbash:

Man I hate the Patriots, just when I think Manning has finally got theses guys, they dump him on his head, Kryptonite :death: :death:

When you play NE you always have to contend with intimidated officials. They tolerate secondary abuse of receivers by NE's defense. Hands all over receivers, that's what they're taught, happens all the time. Deck stacked against opposition, hard to overcome without perfect 100 per cent performance. Go Bills.

Final game stats on penalty's NE 9 for 71 yards, DEN 10 for 72.

First downs on penalty's NE 4 DEN 4.

If that's not a rigged game I don't know what is.

Pats had 5 penalties in the third quarter. You know, when the game was over. I'm not saying it was rigged, but c'mon.