Romo Out

YoloinOhio

Yeah, I know. Hoyer is playing against a pretty bad Buc's secondary, so there's that. I guess I'm whistling in the dark here but, believe me, the pickings were slim. If Hoyer is going to have his game of the year, today would be nice.

Heres a tough one for ya. Due to people not knowing how to draft, i ended up Brady and Peyton as my QBs. Who do I play today?

Yeah, I know. Hoyer is playing against a pretty bad Buc's secondary, so there's that. I guess I'm whistling in the dark here but, believe me, the pickings were slim. I went solely for the matchup. If Hoyer is going to have his game of the year, today would be nice. God help me.

jordan Cameron is out for 2 weeks... That could be rough on Hoyer

jordan Cameron is out for 2 weeks... That could be rough on Hoyer

It's either him or Tannehill. I'm just going to hide under a blanket and hope he gives me some respectable points.

Capt- I was wrong about the forecasi in NE being so extreme for this time of year, 36 and windy. That being said, I'd still take Brady.

Brady. Forecast is snow and high winds. He throws a better cold weather ball than Manning.

Couple years back I saw a stat on Brady's last 6 or 8 games in snow and it was crazy - I'm talking like 75-80% completions with 4 tds a game kind of crazy. It was right around that huge Tennessee game he had

Edited by NoSaint

Brady really can do it all, in any situation or conditions. I know, everyone here hates him, and with good reason. He has been a pain in the ass for 13 years but I really love the way he plays. If we played the Martians next Sunday for the right to the solar system, I'd start Brady over Manning. Kills me to state that but the truth is the truth.

Brady really can do it all, in any situation or conditions. I know, everyone here hates him, and with good reason. He has been a pain in the ass for 13 years but I really love the way he plays. If we played the Martians next Sunday for the right to the solar system, I'd start Brady over Manning. Kills me to state that but the truth is the truth.

I agree. Forrest Gump has a quicker 'gag reflex' than Brady. Better stats. Less rings.