10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a woman

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey emotiking, I'm not the one who threw out the tidbit that Orthodox Jews are in miniscule parts of Brooklyn.

Hey full retard, I'm not the one who said that. I'm the one who, for the 4th time: said that's what I've been told, by the people themselves.

Hey full retard, I'm not the one who said that. I'm the one who, for the 4th time: said that's what I've been told, by the people themselves.

Exception: Orthodox Jewish neighborhoods, which are a miniscule part of Brooklyn.

No, you're the one who said that.

Keep digging, dumbass. :lol:

No, you're the one who said that.

Keep digging, dumbass. :lol:

Again? Not 5 minutes ago I tell you to stay the F out what I'm doing, but it seems you can't help yourself.

Jesus. Go play with gatorman. Once again you are stepping all over everything.

F this. I'm gonna go fire up my Chiefs board account and harass them for a while. That's always funnier because, while Alaska Darin is there, there is no DC_Tom.

Again? Not 5 minutes ago I tell you to stay the F out what I'm doing, but it seems you can't help yourself.

F this. I'm gonna go fire up my Chiefs board account and harass them for a while. That's always funnier because, while Alaska Darin is there, there is no DC_Tom.

What exactly was he stepping into?

Do you need further proof that you don't know what you're taking about in this case?

I'll credit you with taking the "I was only joking" meme a step further, to "You're too stupid to understand the subtleties of what I'm doing."

Nothing better than the fallout when left wing platitudes collide.

Isn't that the truth. You're actually seeing something similar happen in the wake of the Mid-Term Slaughter that just took place. Progressives are tripping all over themselves explaining what went wrong, and all of it is based squarely on their individual view of the world.

If you're a prog and not fully embarrassed by your party this week, there's no helping you.

This is ridiculous:

I was on my way to my first half marathon. It was 6am on a Sunday and I was the only one on the street. I heard someone say “excuse me…” and, assuming the person was lost or begging for money, I looked over my shoulder to see a guy following me on a bike. “…may I touch your pu$$y?” He followed me for 3 blocks quietly repeating the same phrase and laughing to himself/at how obviously uncomfortable I was. Now tell me he was trying to “give me a compliment” or “joking around.”

That's not cat-calling. If you walk 3-blocks with a guy asking you that and haven't called the police after the first request, I can't help you.

Because comments such as those documented in their latest video, they explain, are the ‘most pervasive forms of gender-based violence and one of the least legislated against.’”

vi·o·lence

noun \ˈvī-lən(t)s, ˈvī-ə-\

a: exertion of physical force so as to injure or abuse (as in warfare effecting illegal entry into a house)

b
:
an instance of
treatment or procedure

:
injury by or as if by distortion, infringement, or profanation
:

a
:
intense, turbulent, or furious and often destructive action or force <the
violence
of the storm>

b
:
vehement feeling or exp
ression
:
;
also
:
an instance of such action or feeling

c
:
a clashing or jarring quality
:

:
undue alteration (as of wording or sense in editing a text)

didn't see a single act of it, as a matter of fact more than a few mentioned God. :thumbsup:

Edited by Gary M