Damn, Rusty Jones is leaving...

Mike32282

Let me tell you guys something:  He is a CLASS act!

Right after the first super bowl loss the company I was working for was called in by the Bills to help get up and running their first nutricional computers.

Long story short Rusty was my contact and the person I dealt with.  What a nice guy!  Knowing I was a huge Bills fan ( I made that known right away! ) he took me for a full tour of the facility and got to meet MANY of the better Bills - Bruce Smith, Thurman, Keith McKellar, etc.  I even met Marv briefly....

A good time..!!  Too bad this happened during locker clean out :*(  I probably could of scored a few good tickets :rolleyes:

224207[/snapback]

Where can you get a copy of that nutricional program ?

Maybe he felt slighted when Brad Roll was brought in last year.  I dunno.  But this sucks because their conditioning has always been one of the best.

224176[/snapback]

I thought the hire of Roll when Mularkey came aboard last year was a strange one. If no one is hired to replace Jones and Roll assumes all of Jones roles, I guess you can say the handwriting was on the wall.

Anyone get the feeling something isn't right here?

224440[/snapback]

your correct, something isn't right.......people are acting like this matters.......he won't be missed.........it's not like jerry gray just took another job.......