Heath Evans Predicts Jets to Beat Bills.....Both Times

rsherman12

This will be a very tough game big Mo and Richardson are so good. We are going to have to pass a lot again unless Brown is just out of this world in that game. Defense should step it up. Low scoring game due to our Oline. I'm expecting a few deep passes but not much running.

I think most people would say it's an upset if the Bills were to beat the Jets in NJ. Buffalo has to find a way to win this game and keep the momentum going into the bye week.....

Buffalo had better be ready, because this will be a knock down, drag out bare-knuckle fight. I really question if the Bills have what it takes to win this game. I question this because of how flat they came out in the Pats game at home.

The Bills have the team to beat the Jets, however there's a good chance that they won't be ready for how amped up the Jets will be to win this "last stand" game for Rex. The 1-6 Jets being favored over the 4-3 Bills tells me the oddsmakers feel the Bills aren't up for the challenge and they're begging people to bet on the Bills.

He picked the Jets to sweep both the Bills and the Dolphins, and to beat Pittsburg, but to lose to the Vikings. Really?? Granted the Steelers aren't a top 10 team this year, but the Dolphins and Bills have both beat teams the Jets have lost to. Just like the Bills played down to a weak team but won last week, the Jets played hard against the Pats and the Broncos two weeks ago and still found a way to lose. I have seen this movie enough times with the Bills in the starring role to recognize a sequel when I see one. I am not saying the Jets will end up 1-15, but 7-9 as this guy predicted seems crazy.

Edited by Utah John

Frankly I see this game a lot differently than everybody else, I guess.

I see it as a track meet, not a ground and pound. Or, I see Geno giving the ball, and the game, away to us.

Nobody runs that well against our D. I don't see the Jets dink and dunk passing/run game plan that worked very well against the Pats, working well against our D either. In fact, our LBs/nickel cover CBs should be looking to jump every route if they try it. That, and with no discernible TE threat(Amaro? In training camp his teammates said "he can't catch a cold" :lol:) that I know of leaves Aaron Williams to roam free/double Harvin and/or jump his routes.

Ultimately. I see the Jets testing the run, but failing, and eventually lining up in max protect and seeing if they can throw it to Harvin as many times as possible.

Meanwhile, the Bills will do the same thing, try and fail to run, and then start seeing how many times they can throw it down field...to a bunch of guys.

The difference is: we've got more/better router runners than they do, and our secondary is better. Their O line is better, but so is our D line.

If either one of these teams hits a big TD pass, it's going to cause the other to respond with passing, not running. The more this goes on, the more passing we'll see. We won't see a team run until they get up by 14 or more.

Bottom line: Clearly this Heath guy has been so enamored by Geno Smith's 4 quarters of few/no mistakes, he's forgotten about the rest of the quarters. It's quite possible that Geno hands us this game on a silver platter, just like the last time we played. In fact, that's as likely as anything else. What new thing have the Jets done that stops our D line from doing what they did last time? And, don't sleep on Bryce Brown. Shady McCoy said he'd be starting in Buffalo.....and now he is. For all we know he can run all of Fred's AND CJ's plays, and pass protect too.

Edited by OCinBuffalo