Love the win, but not the mistakes

billsfan_34

-12 men on the field on 4th and short

- stupid squib kick after we score and had some momentum, giving them the ball around the 40

-3 challenges that stood...however they were all pretty close

-turnovers!!! Holy turnovers...esp the ones in the red zone!

Am I excited we have a win, sure. But this team is sloppy sloppy sloppy. The Vikes are a bad team and we barely squeeked by. The coaching staff is JV and did anyone hear Marrone in his presser say "it's hard to win in the NFL"? Wow we have Jaron reincarnated!!!!

Edited by billsfan_34

-12 men on the field on 4th and short

- stupid squib kick after we score and had some momentum, giving them the ball around the 40

-3 challenges that stood...however they were all pretty close

-turnovers!!! Holy turnovers...esp the ones in the red zone!

Am I excited we have a win, sure. But this team is sloppy sloppy sloppy. The Vikes are a bad team and we barely squeeked by. The coaching staff is JV and did anyone hear Marrone in his presser say "it's hard to win in the NFL"? Wow we have Jaron reincarnated!!!!

I thought that was a good call. Once the ball hits the ground it cant be fair caught and once its touched the clock starts. the squib kept them from being able to run a hail mary play or set up a proper return.

This is where I'm at. I want the bar raised for this team. This effort was barely enough to beat Bridgewater without his franchise rb, top TE, and 2 o line starters in his first road start. How many other QBs is this beating?

We might be the team that can beat the bottom tier QBs but we will struggle against the top ones. I think our defense will hold us in every game but they will break soon if we don't put more points on the board. The good thing is we only have 3 more game against top QBs. But I want more and every fan should as well. This team has playoff talent but that was not a playoff caliber performance.

And jumping offsides on 4th and 1 gets people fired.

This is where I'm at. I want the bar raised for this team. This effort was barely enough to beat Bridgewater without his franchise rb, top TE, and 2 o line starters in his first road start. How many other QBs is this beating?

We might be the team that can beat the bottom tier QBs but we will struggle against the top ones. I think our defense will hold us in every game but they will break soon if we don't put more points on the board. The good thing is we only have 3 more game against top QBs. But I want more and every fan should as well. This team has playoff talent but that was not a playoff caliber performance.

Matt Ryan?

Yup me too. I'm ecstatic they won. Well ecstatic is a strong word. I'm happy they won but the team on the field yesterday is a very lucky team.

It may be blasphemy at this point but Orton is terrible. Sure he got the w yesterday but he has put up 17,22, and 17 points. The reason these games are won is the defense plain and simple. Orton is pretty much a guarantee to throw a pick every game and the last 2 weeks has added a fumble as well. So that is 5 turnovers in 3 games. That is wretched! This game should have been a blowout and would have been without the turnovers so I won't say Orton can't win. The 2 redzone fumbles are definitely not his fault. That said he is supposedly a veteran that can read and diagnose a defense but somehow the o-line has gotten worse with him behind center. I'm happy for the w but I am nowhere near as excited as I was after starting 2-0. I want to see some sort of life on the offensive side of the ball.

My most blasphemous statement is that I think we have the same record with EJ starting the last 3 games as we do with Orton. I'm going to hope that the rust is to blame for Orton turning the ball over so much but this was a game the Bills should have expected to win and done so convincingly. Not one to eke out at literally the last second. Glad they did and I know it is tough to win in this league but I don't know. I just want more.

Edited by section122