Zac Stacy

RyanC883

What does everyone think of trading a late round pick or something for Zac Stacy? I haven't watched any Ram games this year and have no clue why he suddenly fell off the face of the earth. Tre Mason is a beast, and it looks like the Rams will roll with him.

Edited by RyanC883

Are you serious with this?

about trading Spiller or considering getting Stacy? (not really serious about Spiller. I'd keep him,,,trade Hackett) I am serious about hearing people's thoughts on Stacy. Guy was a beast last year, and as we all saw today, loosing a RB (or two) in a game can happen. IF B. Brown goes down, Dixon cannot pound the rock by himself all year.

about trading Spiller or considering getting Stacy? (not really serious about Spiller. I'd keep him,,,trade Hackett) I am serious about hearing people's thoughts on Stacy. Guy was a beast last year, and as we all saw today, loosing a RB (or two) in a game can happen. IF B. Brown goes down, Dixon cannot pound the rock by himself all year.

Spiller is out for the rest of the year and will be a free agent so who is going to trade for him?