Bryce Brown time is here

I fully expect this jets team to come out and punch the bills in the mouth

I want to see how they respond

It hasnt been that the jets have had better teams....they have just been more physical. This is one of the more physical bills teams I have seen them put on the field this year though

Absolutely, great point. The Bills might be the most physical team in the AFC, if not the league. They don't hit people, they HIT people. They're going to need to continue that trend in order to get the win against the Jests.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brown 14 carries for 58 yards, 1TD

Boobie 8 carries for 31 yards, 0TD

The Tank 3 carries for 12 yards, 0TD

I see more of the same this week, more passing than running.

No prediction of who gets what, but we WILL have over 200 yards rushing, including at least one big reverse. They've been setting it up for weeks.

His highlight reel is impressive but unless Marrone and the other coaches work miracles with the offensive line this week, Brown just isn't going to have the same kind of running lanes he saw in Philly.

CJ and Freddy are both 1,000 yard backs. But they haven't found any room to run this year. Why would Brown be different? Is he faster than CJ? Stronger or more determined than Freddie?

My only hope is that Marrone, an ex lineman himself, seems super motivated to improve the OL and get the running game going. But I don't know how much he can do in one week with our personnel.

It's an old Bills refrain but when it comes to the OL and the running game, I keep thinking, "Wait till next year."

Freddy has been ineffective this year? What?

His highlight reel is impressive but unless Marrone and the other coaches work miracles with the offensive line this week, Brown just isn't going to have the same kind of running lanes he saw in Philly.

Much like CJ, he bounces outside unless there is a wide open hole... and unlike CJ, he doesn't have the speed to succeed at that from time to time. So... here's hoping we create some giant holes.

Much like CJ, he bounces outside unless there is a wide open hole... and unlike CJ, he doesn't have the speed to succeed at that from time to time. So... here's hoping we create some giant holes.

Also unlike CJ, he doesn't fall backwards from a stiff breeze.

What is interesting is the holes are there from time to time and the All 22 tends to show that......I am interesting in seeing how much field vision Bryce has....

It has been noted but bears worth repeating.....for a 220 plus pound back Bryce Brown is EXTREMELY fast and explosive....he DOES have the speed to bounce outside runs and make things happen.

What do you mean he doesn't have the speed? Spiller ran a 4.28, Brown ran a 4.32.

CJ and Freddy are both 1,000 yard backs. But they haven't found any room to run this year. Why would Brown be different? Is he faster than CJ? Stronger or more determined than Freddie?

My only hope is that Marrone, an ex lineman himself, seems super motivated to improve the OL and get the running game going. But I don't know how much he can do in one week with our personnel.

It's an old Bills refrain but when it comes to the OL and the running game, I keep thinking, "Wait till next year."

To answer your questions if he is faster than CJ or stronger than Fred my answer is no. Now if you were to ask is he faster than Fred and stronger than CJ I'd say yes.

I'm excited for Sunday and hoping for a happy two week break.